How Do I Reset My Dvr with At&t U-Verse?
AT&T U-Verse makes resetting your AT&T U-Verse DVR a cinch with the clear and easy instructions above. The AT&T U-Verse app also aids in not only troubleshooting most all issues with your AT&T U-Verse service.
Millions of AT&T U-Verse customers enjoy their AT&T U-Verse service with the oodles of channels provided and, better yet, the AT&T U-Verse DVR included with the service that allows AT&T U-Verse users to record and watch television programs and movies at their convenience. It's awesome technology. However, as with any technology, awesome or not, things sometimes go awry. Such as issues with the AT&T U-Verse DVR.
How Do I Reset My DVR With AT&T U-Verse?
Most Issues With Your AT&T U-Verse DVR can be easily resolved by resetting your AT&T U-Verse DVR with the following steps (note that these steps will not delete any of your recordings).
- Hold down the power button on your AT&T U-Verse DVR for 10 seconds, then press it once more to restart your AT&T U-Verse DVR. This process will take five to eight minutes and will interrupt any recordings in progress.
- After your AT&T U-Verse DVR restarts, attempt to access a frozen or missing program by pressing the Recorded TV button on your AT&T U-Verse remote.
If this did not resolve your issue, try to resolve your issue with the AT&T U-Verse Troubleshoot & Resolve app on your TV using the following procedures:
- Press Menu on your AT&T U-Verse Remote Control.
- Scroll down to Help.
- Press OK.
- Select Information.
- Scroll to Troubleshoot & Resolve.
- Press OK.
- Select the appropriate area to troubleshoot.
- Please be patient and allow the interactive diagnostic test to run and complete.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to attempt to resolve your issue online.
Other options may include dispatching a technician or speaking to a Customer Care agent.
If your issue is still not resolved, contact AT&T U-Verse Customer Service for assistance.
What Is The AT&T U-Verse Troubleshoot & Resolve App?
The AT&T U-Verse Troubleshoot and Resolve app is provided by AT&T U-Verse to help customers perform a variety of functions to enhance their AT&T U-Verse experience, including:
- Diagnose and resolve service and connectivity issues.
- Program your AT&T U-Verse remote control.
- Configure and manage your home network.
- Set up voicemail.
- Optimize computer settings for the best Internet experience.
- Determine if there is an outage in your area and help troubleshooting if there is no outage.
- Manage dispatch repair appointments.
- Suspend or resume troubleshooting
- Reset passwords for email accounts.
- And much more.
AT&T U-Verse customers should note that the AT&T U-Verse Troubleshoot & Resolve app is also accessible online or via mobile device.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Reset My Dvr with At&t U-Verse?"?
After thousands of AT&T U-Verse customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Reset My Dvr with At&t U-Verse? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting AT&T U-Verse if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for AT&T U-Verse Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like AT&T U-Verse in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Reset My Dvr with At&t U-Verse? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 3 months ago
Updated a month ago
Viewed 90,346 times
reset my DVR with AT&T U-Verse
reset AT&T U-Verse DVR
how to reset AT&T U-Verse DVR
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
TV screen reads: account unavailable. Set top box does not match receiver!*It did yes...
TV screen reads: Account unavailable Restart receiver*Set top box does not match...
Internet service not working
we Have been without two local channels for months now and I am concerned. Also have a...
I cant login my att app it keep saying error authenticating but I'm putting in the right info