AT&T Wireless is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. The company offers wireless services to over 160 million subscribers within the United States. It is the biggest wireless provider in the United States.
To access your AT&T Wireless account, you need your user ID and password. You can reset your user ID or password if you don't remember them.
Creating Your ID
If you can sign in to myAT&T, you already have a user ID. You need it to manage accounts and services such as;
2. Home phone, Wireless, or AT&T Mail
3. NumberSync for wearables
You can use the same ID to manage multiple accounts and services. If you don't already have an account, follow these steps to create one;
1. Open the AT&T sign-in page
2. Click on the option 'Create one now'
3. Enter your AT&T account number and billing ZIP code
4. Enter your verification code if prompted
5. If your account is already associated with a user ID, choose from the available options
6. Enter your identity verification details
7. You will receive a verification code in the option you choose. Enter it
8. Create your new user ID and password
9. Your ID should be an email which starts with a letter
10. the contact information for your user ID
11. up the security questions and answers
12. and accept the Terms & Conditions
13. You sign up for paperless billing, a link will be sent to your email address. Use it to verify your email address
14. 'Finish Activation' to complete the process
With your user ID, you can enjoy primary or secondary online access to your accounts. Secondary access is for those whose names do not appear on the bill. If you have secondary access, you can co-manage the account. You can manage access for both your accounts and ID.
If You Forgot Your Password or ID
You can recover your lost AT&T password or ID. On the sign-in option, click on the option 'Forgot ID or password' and follow the instructions that follow. Use a strong and unique password.
Changing Your User ID
You can only change your user ID if you remember your old one and your password.
1. Sign in to your profile
2. Click on the option 'Sign-in Info' and then 'Change your user ID'
3. Enter your new User ID
4. Follow the instructions that follow and complete the process
Checking Your AT&T Email
1. Open the AT&T site and select 'mail'
2. Enter your email address and password
3. Click 'Sign In'
If you have already signed in to AT&T Begin or att.net, click 'Home and then 'Mail.'
If you need help accessing your AT&T Wireless, you may seek help from the customer support team. You may contact the support team with any other issues.
The best way to contact AT&T Wireless is on the phone. You will be connected with Support agents that will listen to your problem and advise you accordingly. You may have to call AT&T Wireless a few times before getting the help you need.
Live Chat is the best alternative to phone support. You get the chance to speak with a human representative.
Consider seeking support on Facebook/Messenger if your issue is not urgent. You may make your request private or public depending on your needs. When seeking support on Facebook, the support agents may ask you to contact them on the phone.
The AT&T Wireless help desk has targeted tips and suggestions that may help address your issues before you contact the support agents directly.
After thousands of AT&T Wireless customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Access My At&t Wireless Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting AT&T Wireless if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like AT&T Wireless in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Access My At&t Wireless Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.