If you are an Agoda customer who is traveling soon, you would probably love to know where you could find your booking ID. Of course, this can be extremely important. Your booking ID can allow you to change your booking, cancel your booking, and call into Agoda to speak to them about your specific reservation. There are a couple of ways to find your booking ID and we are going to cover them both in this guide.
But, first, to make sure we are on the same page, we are going to explain what Agoda is. Sometimes people get confused and we need to make sure you are in the correct spot. We want this guide to apply to you.
Agoda is an internet travel agency. It is also a spectacular metasearch engine for vacation rentals, airport transfers, flights, and hotels. It has its headquarters in Singapore. It is the fourth largest travel website in the United States and Canada. In Thailand, it is the third-largest.
Ok, are you ready to learn how to find your Booking ID? Excellent! Let's get started now with the guide:
1) Please locate your Agoda account login information. This is going to be the email address and password associated with your Agoda account. Do you have it? Excellent, please proceed to step two below. If you do not have it, do not fear. We are going to have an option for you down below that will also help you find your Agoda reservation's booking ID.
2) You are now going to go to the Agoda website. After you navigate to the home page, look in the upper right-hand portion of the page for the blue "Sign In" button. Click that button to sign in. On the next page, you will enter your username and password to sign in. If you forgot your password, click the bright blue "Forgot your password?" link that appears directly under the "Password" field.
3) Assuming you have signed in to your Agoda account, you will find yourself back on the home page. However, in the upper right-hand corner, you will see the first initial of your first name. Click that circle with your first initial in it and a drop-down box will appear on the screen. In the drop-down box, you will see a link that says "My Bookings". Click that link.
4) You will now find yourself on the "My Bookings" page in your online account. On this page, you will see a list of your upcoming bookings. Listed next to each booking will be your Agoda booking ID. Just look carefully at all of the reservations and you will be able to find your desired booking ID.
5) Alternatively, if that isn't working because you cannot log in, you can check your email as well. Search your email for "Agoda.com" and in the search results look for the confirmation email from the booking you are trying to locate the booking ID for. Click on that email and read the email carefully. Your booking ID will be listed there for you.
6) Would you still like help? No problem. Click here for our dedicated Agoda support page where we will quickly put you in touch with a real human in the Agoda customer support department.
After thousands of Agoda customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find My Agoda Booking ID? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Agoda if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Agoda in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find My Agoda Booking ID? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Free: 888-379-2546Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers