How Do I Find My Itinerary with Airasia?
There are a few different ways you can find your AirAsia itinerary online, depending on how it was originally booked. If you're looking to view or modify your itinerary with AirAsia, follow this simple guide to do so easily. It also covers what to do when you've booked without registering and how to find bookings created under your email address.
AirAsia promotes ticket-less travel, so most booking details can be managed online or with the app. While an AirAsia travel itinerary won't substitute a boarding pass, it's still useful to keep track of your schedule with one.
Finding your AirAsia Itinerary
You'll need a registered account or booking number to access your AirAsia itinerary.
If you booked the flight with an existing account:
- Log in to the account by clicking "BIG Log in," then input your email address and password.
- Click on "My Bookings."
- Scheduled flights are listed. Click "View" to see more details about specific bookings.
If you booked the flight as an unregistered guest:
- Click "My Bookings."
- Search using booking number, surname, and city of departure.
- View and manage AirAsia flight details.
You'll need to contact AirAsia support if the itinerary is still unavailable 24 hours after booking. AirAsia normally emails the itinerary as well, so consider checking your email inbox and spam folder if you've lost your booking information.
Linking an Existing Flight to a New Account
To access your AirAsia itinerary more easily in the future, it's helpful to register an AirAsia account. Registering an account to become a "BIG Member" allows you to view your itinerary, accumulate rewards points, see changes in flight status, and modify AirAsia bookings.
- Sign up by clicking "BIG Member Log in/Sign up" and input your desired email and password. The email address needs to be the same one you originally used when booking with AirAsia. If you accidentally input a different email address, you'll need to contact support for assistance.
- AirAsia will send you an email. Confirm sign up by clicking the sent link to activate your account.
- Return to AirAsia's website and click "My Bookings."
- Click "view other bookings," found under the header "can't find your bookings?"
- The Booking(s) Found page will display bookings made under your email address. Select "Link" and "Ok" to link the existing booking to your new account.
- To view the itinerary, click "Modify," and then "Resend Itinerary" to have it emailed to you.
Flight changes can also be managed in the "Modify" section, including baggage upgrades, sports equipment fees, meal and insurance purchases, seat assignment, and flight dates (normally allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure).
Please note that AirAsia bookings made through third parties can't be modified this way.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Find My Itinerary with Airasia?"?
After thousands of AirAsia customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find My Itinerary with Airasia? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting AirAsia if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for AirAsia Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like AirAsia in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find My Itinerary with Airasia? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.