How do I list my property on Airbnb?
Airbnb is a fantastic platform that allows people to make extra income from renting out their spare rooms, holiday property, or any other accommodation type. If you live in a popular tourist destination, you may want to tap into the vacation market and make a profit renting out your property. Listing your property on Airbnb is easy; just follow these simple steps.
1. You'll first need to create an account with Airbnb. Listing a property and having a finished listing that attracts potential customers can be time-consuming. You'll not only need to list your property but will also have to add photos and details and then publish your listing. You can list a property with Airbnb using the website or app.
2. To list a property, log into your Airbnb account then select ‘become a host.' This button is located at the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then choose ‘list your place.'
3. You can then choose what type of property you have for rent, eg. house, apartment, room, bungalow, etc. You can then scroll down and at the bottom of the same page will be asked to select what you are providing for guests. Eg. a private room, the whole apartment, a shared room. Click on the ‘next' button once you've completed this step.
4. Continue filling in your listing information; you'll be asked how many guests you can host and then about sleeping arrangements and bathrooms.
5. The next step is to add the address of your listings. You'll be asked to confirm your address on a map. Check that the location pin is in the correct place, then click ‘yes that's right.' to proceed.
6. You'll then be shown a list of amenities and can click which ones your guests will have access to. Eg. TV, WiFi, washing machine ect.
7. Click on ‘Finish,' and you will have added your property to Airbnb. There are however, two more steps that you'll need to complete before you are able to have your listing viewed and take bookings.
Add details to your listing
1. After clicking finish, you'll be able to move onto step two of the listing process. This will allow you to add photos and a short description of your accommodation to your listing.
2. Click ‘upload photos' and then choose the images you want to add from your computer.
3. You'll then be able to write a brief description of your accommodation. Include details of the surrounding area and describe your neighborhood and give some additional information of things to see and do there.
4. You can also give your listing a name. You'll then be able to preview your listing before you publish it. This will show you what your potential customers will see when they view your listing. Ensure that everything looks good. Ensure you have good quality photos and that the description is well written without spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
Publish your listing
2. Set some house rules for your guests.
3. Decide whether or not you want to take an instant booking or review each guest.
4. Update your calendar and add prices.
5. Apply special offers Eg. 20% off for your first guest.
6. Add payment methods
7. Click ‘publish your listing.'
Contact Airbnb's customer service team
If you're having problems listing your property on Airbnb, contact the customer service team, who can help to resolve the issue. Calls are answered twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
After thousands of AirBnB customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I List My Property on Airbnb? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting AirBnB if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like AirBnB in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I List My Property on Airbnb? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Free: 888-379-2546Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers