If you are a resident of the great state of Alabama, you have a right to know how to check the status of your unemployment claim with the Alabama Department of Labor. This can seem like an ominous task. However, we have created a guide for you below that will allow you to check the status both quickly and efficiently. After following our guide, you will be able to easily find out the status of your unemployment claim.
Are you ready to begin? Fantastic. Let's get started now:
1. Please visit the Alabama Department of Labor website to begin with. When you arrive there, take some time to examine all of the options you have on the home page. This way you know some of the services offered on the web by the state of Alabama.
2. Take your mouse and hover above the blue "Online Services" link at the top of the home page in the navigation bar. When hovering over that link, you will notice that a drop-down list of options appears suddenly. It will consist of a variety of options. Those options include: Unemployment Services, Employer eGov Services, Employer Services, Equal Opportunity, Labor Market Information, and FAQ - Secure E-mail Retrieval.
3. At this point, you will want to click the link that is applicable to you. Of course, you simply want to check the status of your unemployment claim. Therefore, you should click on the "Unemployment Services" link in the drop-down menu.
4. After you arrive on the next page, you will have several additional options. You'll want to select the "View Weekly Claim Certification Information/UI Claims Tracker" option. This will allow you to examine the status of your current unemployment claim with the Alabama Department of Labor.
5. After you click that link, you will simply use your account username and password to login. When you login, you will be able to view detailed information on your current unemployment claim status.
6. Please use your username and password that you previously used at the time you applied for unemployment with the Alabama Department of Labor.
7. After you have logged into the system, you will find that you now have access to a lot of specific information that applies to your account. This will include disbursement information, the status of your unemployment claim, the status of your application, and any letters the Alabama Department of Labor mailed you.
8. If you still require more help with this process, it is very understandable. Please feel free to visit our dedicated support page for the Alabama Department of Labor by clicking here. We will put you directly in touch with a human who can help.
After thousands of Alabama Department of Labor customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Check the Status of My Unemployment Claim with the Alabama Department of Labor? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Alabama Department of Labor if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Alabama Department of Labor in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Check the Status of My Unemployment Claim with the Alabama Department of Labor? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.