Can you get a refund on Allegiant flights?
Allegiant can be pretty stingy when it comes to handing out refunds for flights. That's why we researched everything you need to know and included it in this guide. Enjoy!
Allegiant Flight is an affordable air service provider in America. It operates over 18 flight destinations across the world. Allegiant Flights makes your travels convenient by allowing easy bookings and cancellations. Allegiant Flight has a no-refunds policy but you may request one. If your ticket is canceled in seven days or less, you may receive credit.
Requesting a Refund on Allegiant Air
It is easy to get a refund from Allegiant Air by following a few simple steps. You may get a refund if your flight is canceled or overbooked. Follow these steps to cancel your Allegiant Air reservation
- Navigate to the official Allegiant Air site
- Visit the option ‘Manage my Booking.' You will find the option to retrieve your booking.
- Click on the option ‘Request a refund.'
- You will be required to enter some information that relates to your ticket
- Enter your last name and the reservation number of your flight
- Click ‘Next'
- If your ticket is eligible for a refund, you can go on with your request.
If you cancel your flight, you may receive your refund balance within five working days. The refund will be sent through the account from which you made your payments.
The Cancellation Policy
All passengers enjoy an amazing Allegiant Air cancellation policy. This makes travels very convenient for everyone. Some of the policy's requirements include the following;
- First, you can easily cancel your reservations online. Cancel your reservation as soon as you change your mind about it.
- Passengers are allowed a refund of their airfare if they cancel their reservation within 24 hours of their initial booking. To get a refund for this, you must have initially booked within a week of the flight's departure.
- If you cancel your flight at least two hours ahead of the scheduled departure time, you may be eligible for a refund.
- If you have Trip Flex at the time when you book your flight, you can cancel or change your reservation an hour before the departure of your flight. You won't incur any additional charges.
- If your booking is not eligible for a refund, all other purchases include your carrier fees, hotels and taxes are also non-refundable.
- No credit may be issued in the form of credit if you do not come to the airport. You may also not get credit for changes made to your reservation without Trip Flex in seven days before departure.
- When you cancel your reservation, you will see the exact amount of credit that is due before you confirm your reservation.
If you do not understand the Allegiant Air cancellation and Refund policies, you should go through them on the official site.
Getting a Refund for a Non-Refundable Ticket
There is no way to be sure that you can get a refund except if you book a refundable ticket. Refundable tickets may be slightly expensive but they allow you to make changes to your ticket. When requesting a refund, try to be as polite as possible.
If you have trouble getting your refund from Allegiant Flights, you may get help from the customer support team. There are plenty of ways to contact Allegiant Flights. If you wish to speak with an agent, you should contact them by phone. You may have to wait a few minutes but you will speak to an agent who will guide you through the process. You may also get help from the Help desk. On the help desk, you may start a
Why Did GetHuman Write "Can you get a refund on Allegiant flights?"?
After thousands of Allegiant customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together Can you get a refund on Allegiant flights? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Allegiant if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Allegiant Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Allegiant in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our Can you get a refund on Allegiant flights? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 10 months ago
Viewed 467,167 times
Allegiant air phone number
Allegiant air refund
Allegiant air overcharge
Allegiant air refund flight