Perhaps you are an Allegiant Airlines customer who booked a flight that no longer works for you. If that is the case, you want to know how to cancel your Allegiant Airlines flight, is that correct? If so, we definitely understand your position! This article was written specifically to help people like you.
We are going to show you how to cancel your Allegiant Airlines flight in a step-by-step manner below. This guide will make the cancellation process both simple and easy. Just follow along and you will be able to cancel your flight in no time at all.
Allegiant Airlines, of course, is the ninth-largest commercial airline in the United States. It is owned by the publicly-traded company Allegiant Travel Company. Its headquarters is in Summerlin, Nevada. Summerlin is a beautiful suburb of Las Vegas, Nevada. It has a market cap of $2.6 billion and over 4,000 employees.
Are you ready to get started? Fantastic! Let's begin the cancellation process:
1. You will first want to navigate on over to the Allegiant Airlines website. Once you have arrived, please carefully look at all of your options on the Allegiant Airlines website home page.
2. Next, carefully check out the top navigation links at the top of the Allegiant Airlines home page. One of the links will be a white "Manage Travel" link. Click that link.
3. You will be prompted to login. Please enter your myAllegiant username and password to login to your account. After you have logged in, you will be directed to the "My Trips" page within your myAllegiant account.
4. Enter in your itinerary confirmation number under the bold black "Itinerary Confirmation Number" heading. Then click the grey "Add This Itinerary" button.
5. Your trip will now be displayed. From here you can cancel your flight by clicking the "Cancel My Flight" link. You will have to confirm your selection at this point. Also, you should note that there may be fees that you are charged when you cancel your flight. Those fees should be displayed as you click "Cancel My Flight". You will have the opportunity to agree to those charges and confirm your selection before the cancellation is finalized.
6. Please note that you are able to cancel your flight without any charges within 24 hours of purchase with Allegiant Airlines. If you do this, you will receive a full refund.
7. You also may be able to cancel your flight on the phone with an Allegiant Airlines customer service representative. If you try this, please note that there may be an additional fee when processing the cancellation on the phone versus online. Additionally, there can sometimes be long hold times when attempting things like this by phone.
7. If you still would like more detailed assistance with this request, click here to visit our dedicated support page and we will put you in touch with a human in the customer support department of Allegiant Airlines very quickly.
After thousands of Allegiant customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Cancel My Allegiant Airlines Flight? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Allegiant if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Allegiant in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Cancel My Allegiant Airlines Flight? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.