How Do I Change My Amazon Order Quantity?
Amazon quantity update, Amazon order amount correction, change amazon order
Amazon sells millions of products and is one of the biggest companies because of this. Naturally, there are many orders placed in any given day. But what if one or more is yours and you need to change the quantity? You could try to contact their customer service or use this guide. First, a couple of general tips.
- Order quantities cannot be changed once they are in the shipping phase.
- Sellers can't update your shipping address for you once the order is submitted, but you can change the shipping address as long as your order hasn't shipped by cancelling the order and submitting a new one with the correct shipping address.
Via the website
- Log into your Amazon.com account and go to Returns and Orders.
- Click on Order details for the order you'd like to change.
- Your order should be broken down into different options, such as quantity and payment information. If that option is available, you should see the change button next to it.
- Tap Change next to the quantity and you should be able to either increase or decrease the amount using the plus or minus buttons.
- Once you're satisfied with the changes, click submit or save.
Via the App
- Open the app and sign in if prompted and tap the Menu button, which is three horizontal lines, on the top left corner.
- Select Your Orders and then the order that you'd like to update, and then scroll until you see Order Details.
- Tap on this and you should see a similar order breakdown to what the website would show.
- The change button will still be orange next to the quantity field if updating it is still available for your order.
- Increase or decrease using the plus or minus, or tapping in the quantity field and using the keyboard may be an option depending on your device. Save when finished.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Change My Amazon Order Quantity?"?
After thousands of Amazon customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Amazon Order Quantity? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Amazon if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Amazon Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Amazon in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Amazon Order Quantity? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 3 years ago
Updated 3 years ago
Viewed 670,682 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Amazon put my account on US market and not the one i signed up for that was UK market a...
Find list of my purchases in ****
Hello ,* cant sign in my Amazon account ,please help ,*account is blocked
Shipping method for item ordered
I would like to discuss a deal to where I can order something off line pay half for an...