How do I find Black Friday deals for Amazon?
Black Friday is the biggest shopping event of the year. It's a chance for you to get great deals on Christmas gifts, including cell phones, T'V's, tablets, and other electronic devices. In 2020 Black Friday will be held on the 27th of November, and there will be plenty of deals and special offers on Amazon.
Black Friday is just the beginning of the deals; there's likely to be many special offers over the weekend and on Cyber Monday. Keeping an eye on products that you're interested in on Amazon for the whole week is a good idea.
Tips for finding Black Friday Deals on Amazon
1. It's a good idea to decide what you want to buy before Black Friday. Perhaps write a Christmas list for family and friends. If you're looking to treat yourself, knowing what you want beforehand will mean that you're more likely to be able to find a good deal on Black Friday.
2. Once you've found the items you want to buy, write them down, bookmark the page or save the information. Products are likely to sell out fast on Black Friday, so make sure that you can quickly find what you're looking for.
3. Make sure that your Amazon account is up to date so that there are no problems while checking out. Check that your debit or credit card information is stored correctly. You may also want to become a member of Amazon Prime beforehand, as this will give you free postage. Prime is an advantage if you're planning to buy many items in the Black Friday sale.
3. Set your alarm early on the 27th of October so that you shop online. Head to Amazon's website, where you'll find a dedicated Black Friday page with all the deals. You can also search for the items you want to buy to see if they've been reduced.
4. If you haven't been able to find what you're looking for, don't be discouraged. Cyber Monday will take place on the 30th of November, and there's likely to be many more deals available.
Contact Amazons Customer Service Team
If you've tried looking for Black Friday deals on Amazon and can't find what you're looking for after following the above instructions, you may like to contact Amazon's customer service team, who will offer further assistance.
After thousands of Amazon customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find Black Friday Deals for Amazon? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Amazon if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Amazon in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find Black Friday Deals for Amazon? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.Call Anytime: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies