How do I get a refund for my Amazon Fresh delivery?
Amazon fresh is a fantastic service that allows you to have fresh food delivered to your door from Amazon. If you're having problems with your order; perhaps it didn't arrive on time, is completely missing, wasn't what you expected, or is damaged, you can ask for a refund. Let's look at how to request a refund from Amazon Fresh.
Refund request from Amazon Fresh
If you've ordered from Amazon fresh and aren't satisfied with your product for any reason; perhaps it's been damaged in transit or has spilled, you can request a refund. Amazon issues refunds when the condition of a grocery product isn't up to scratch. You have thirty days from the date of delivery to request a delivery. The following method will allow you to request a refund.
1. Log into your Amazon account with your user name and password.
2. If you've received a damaged item or something that is unusable, Amazon Fresh will issue you a refund. To get a refund, you must request one.
3. Click on ‘Your orders' and then follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Click on ‘Refund' when prompted. A refund request will then be sent to Amazon. You won't be asked to return the product but may be asked to send photos that show the items were damaged.
5. You should then wait up to three working days to be issued with your refund. Your money will be put back into your payment method, e.g., onto the credit or debit card you used to pay for the groceries. Alternatively, you may be issued with Amazon credit, which you can then spend on Amazon Fresh.
Contact Amazon Fresh Customer Service Team
If you're having problems getting a refund for your Amazon Fresh delivery using the above method, you may like to contact Amazon's customer service team. You can contact an Amazon representative either by phone, email, or through live chat on the iTunes website.
After thousands of Amazon customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Get a Refund for My Amazon Fresh Delivery? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Amazon if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Amazon in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Get a Refund for My Amazon Fresh Delivery? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.