The Amazon wish list allows you to list the items that you want to get yourself someday. Your wish list on Amazon can help someone when they do not know what to buy you as a gift. Someone can select an item from your wish list. Choosing a gift for someone can be hard but the Amazon wish list makes it very easy. Unless you have put your wish list to be private on Amazon, other people will be able to access it.
If your Amazon wish list is private, a person can request you to share it with them but still, you will not know the specific item that they have bought you as a gift until you get it. To see someone's list on Amazon, you must have an account with Amazon. When you want to create your wish list, you can do so by opening the accounts and lists option that is on the right side of the Amazon page.
You can then click on the wish list and create your wish list. You should give your wish list a name and choose whether to keep it private or public. You can also choose whether to use your real name or choose a nickname. If you want to see your friend's wish list, you can follow the guidelines given in this article.
How to View Your Friend's Amazon Wish List
To view the wish list of your friend on Amazon, you can follow the steps given below or contact Amazon customer care for more help. Here what you do when viewing your friend's wish list on Amazon;
1. Ensure that you have your username for your Amazon account
2. Have your Amazon account password
3. Open the Amazon website
4. Use your username and password to login to your account
5. On the to the corner of the right side, click on "accounts & lists"
6. Select the "wish list"
7. You will see 3 bars on the top of the page, one for "your lists", the other for "your idea list" and the third one for "your friends"
8. Select "your friends"
9. Ask your friend to share their wish list by clicking on "email this message" on the ready-made message that requests your friend to share their list with you.
10. You have the option of copying and customizing the request message before sending it to your friend.
11. When your friend shares their Amazon wish list with you, you can write it down to avoid having to ask them for the list again when they set their wish list back to private.
12. You can then organize the items on your friend's wish list by priority, title, or price or the purchased status by clicking the sort-by and filter pull-down menu.
13. You can add the items that you have selected to your cart and buy immediately with 1 click.
14. You can also choose to wait for Amazon to inform you of any discounts or deals on those items and buy them later.
15. Amazon can also get you a gift wrap for your gift.
After thousands of Amazon customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I View My Friend’s Wish List on Amazon? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Amazon if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Amazon in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I View My Friend’s Wish List on Amazon? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.