How Do I Recover a Suspended Animaljam Account?
When you find your Animal Jam account is suspended, you can take steps to recover it and enjoy your games. If the suspension is temporary, you simply need to wait it out until the end of the suspension period. If you feel the suspension is in error, your parent or guardian can request a review with an Animal Jam moderator to reinstate your account.
Wildworks launched Animal Jam in 2010 as a safe virtual playground for children who love animals and the outdoors and expanded its virtual playground via a mobile app to provide more enjoyment. If you have an Animal Jam account, you may have run into a snag when trying to log in. You may have received a message that your Animal Jam account has been suspended. You can get assistance and information from Animal Jam user support here, and below are ways you can recover your suspended account.
Information Regarding Suspension
There are several reasons your Animal Jam account has been suspended. There are also three types of suspension as outlined below:
Types of Suspensions
- In-game suspensions typically occur when a user violates one of the rules while in a game. Violations could include bullying, swearing or harassment. When the incident occurs, you will "disappear" from the game and be redirected to the rules. You will then have to read and confirm you are familiar with the rules. If you try to log back in immediately, a message will be displayed stating you have been suspended and for how long the suspension is valid.
- Offline suspensions occur when infractions occurred during a game, but the offender wasn't immediately suspended. When this happens you will be notified your account is suspended and for how long when you try to log back in.
- If you have not logged into your free account in a year or more, your account is automatically suspended to make room in the server for active accounts.
Reasons for Suspension
The reasons your Animal Jam account may have been suspended include:
- Scamming: If you have used fraud, deception or trickery to get other players to give you items, you can be suspended for scamming.
- Bullying: Mistreating other users through teasing, racism, threats, ganging up on other players or sexism will lead to account suspension.
- Inappropriate Behavior: Inappropriate behavior such as cursing, age-inappropriate den names, age-inappropriate content will get your account suspended.
- Rude Emails to Animal Jam HQ: If you send a rude or offensive email to Animal Jam HQ, your account can be suspended.
- Sharing Personal Information: Sharing things such as address, phone number or email address will get your account suspended.
- Hacking: Logging into someone else's account without their permission will get your account suspended.
What to do When Your Account Has Been Suspended
If your account has been suspended, you can take these steps to try to recover it:
- Ask your parent or guardian to log in to the Parent Account on the Animal Jam website to review the nature of the suspension.
- If you and your parent feel the suspension was unwarranted or that you were wrongfully suspended, you can request moderators review your account with your parent or guardian and determine if the account should be reinstated.
- If the suspension is temporary, wait until the suspension period is over to log into your account.
When your Animal Jam account has been suspended, you can take steps to recover it. For more information or assistance, contact Animal Jam user support here.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Recover a Suspended Animaljam Account?"?
After thousands of Animal Jam customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Recover a Suspended Animaljam Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Animal Jam if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Animal Jam Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Animal Jam in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Recover a Suspended Animaljam Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 10 months ago
Updated 10 months ago
Viewed 308,892 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
please give my items back i lost!!! full blackout set, * rare gliders all eye lashed, t...
I paid for a membership for animal jam classic but when signing up was told purchasing...
My accounts parent email dashboard has been removed from my account! same with the pass...
Can’t login into some accounts and tried putting in my passwords and gmail but it’s not...
There’s this player that is saying the n word and i would like if you got them possibly...
The Free, Easy Way to Move Services
Call our Free Concierge and we will compare service and plans in your new home area and schedule all setup for the same day- free of charge! Get a better deal on all your services in 1 call, and let us make scheduling easy for you.Call Now: 888-959-6783Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals (and schedule) across many companies