Retailer Apple has been around since 1976 but still continues to offer cutting edge computers and gadgets every year. However, Apple isn't known for giving discounts. Those can be found during Cyber Monday, which is the Monday after Thanksgiving. So one question remains, how do you find those good deals? One possibility is to stake out the store the old-fashioned way but that takes time, effort, and planning since Apple products are sold in other stores in addition to Apple having its own stores.
A more efficient method is wait until the day of the event and browse the website. You can even create an account and make a list of favorite products.
How to Enroll
1. Go to https://www.apple.com/shop and click on the Account icon located on the right side of the screen.
2. You should see a drop-down window with options, click on Account.
3. Click on Sign in or click on the Create an Apple ID option, located below the sign-in field.
4. For new accounts, fill out the fields, and be sure to check the box to receive announcements which may include deals and discounts. There doesn't appear to be an option to update settings on an existing account.
Tips to Remember
1. It's not recommended to use third-party coupon and discount sites. The discounts don't always work and Apple has no control over these sites.
2. If you don't receive a confirmation email after registering, please check your spam or junk folder.
3. Since the inventory of each store varies, it's recommended to call the store directly and not Apple's main customer service line.
4. Another useful option is either utilize Apple's store locator or find retailers that do sell Apple products online but offer more in the way of newsletters, alerts and deals.
If you need to call them, their number is toll-free and available 24/7.
After thousands of Apple customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find Cyber Monday Deals for Apple? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Apple if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Apple in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find Cyber Monday Deals for Apple? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.