Apple has a one-year warranty. The manufacturer's warranty gives consumers rights that are separate from those provided by consumer law. This includes rights that relate to non-conforming goods. If you are covered, Apple gives you the right to choose whether to claim service under their consumer law rights or the one-year Limited Warranty.
What is Covered?
The Apple warranty covers your Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone, or HomePod hardware product. It also covers all accessories that come with your original packaging. The warranty covers you against defects in workmanship and material under normal use in accordance with Apple's guidelines for one year from the date of retail purchase.
What Is Not Covered?
The warranty does not cover your items or software that is not Apple-branded even if you purchase it with Apple hardware. For help with such items or software, contact the relevant manufacturers or suppliers. Apple does not warrant that its products will be error-free or uninterrupted. It does not cover you for damages caused by negligence or failure to follow the instructions of use.
Apple does not warrant that it will repair or replace your Product under its warranty without the risk of losing stored data or information. It is not liable for loss or damage which can't be regarded as Apple's breach of their warranty terms as of the product's purchase.
Making Your Warranty Claim
The best way to make your warranty claim is on the phone. Alternatively, you can make a Genius Bar appointment. Your device will be diagnosed. If you have a valid warranty claim, it will be placed for you. You need to have your proof of purchase ready. Follow these steps to make your Genius bar appointment.
1. Go to the Apple Support website
2. Navigate to the section 'Want to talk with someone?'
3. Click on the option 'Contact Apple Support for help.'
4. Tap on the product for which you want help
5. Describe the problem you are experiencing. A list of common issues will be displayed. Select the category that matches your problem as closely as possible
6. Follow-up suggestions will be displayed depending on the problem you are experiencing. Try them as they may help solve your problem without having to continue with your appointment
7. Apple allows you to choose how you would like to get help. To make your appointment, click on the option 'Bring in for Repair.'
8. To find the Apple store that is closest to you, enter your Zip Code and click 'Go'
9. Once your appointment has been made, you will see a confirmation with the details of your appointment
You may contact Apple on the phone to make your claim regardless of whether or not you are in the United States. You may also contact them to schedule an appointment at one of their stores.
If you contact AppleCare for help, they may provide you with troubleshooting tips. If those tips don't work, it may be determined that your item needs to be picked and returned for inspection. They will send you a box for your item to be returned. If they determine that your issue is covered in the warranty, an exchange will be shipped to your address.
If you have any issues claiming your warranty, you may contact Apple for help. The best way to reach them is on the phone. You may also seek help for your issues on their help forums. They have plenty of targeted tips and suggestions. Twitter and Facebook are also great options to seek support. Since they are public platforms, you may get help from both Apple and other customers.