How Do I Find My Account Number and Routing Number on My Bank of America Account?
Bank of America account information, Bank of America routing and account number locating
Having a checking or savings account is almost a necessity where most transactions are done by debit or direct deposit. But what if you need to find your account numbers and you don't carry checks? This guide will help you access your banking information if your account is with Bank of America.
Via Your Bank of America online account
Your Routing Number
Now this number is the easiest to find because you don't have to sign into your account.
- Go to BankofAmerica.com and look for the search field in the top right-hand corner.
- Type in routing number and hit enter.
- You should see a pop-up window that has routing numbers in a blue field.
- If you already provided Bank of America with your zip code, you'll see a list of routing numbers depending on which branch has your account.
- Enter your zip code if you haven't already and it will show you the list of routing numbers.
- There is the option to change your state in case you are seeing the wrong list, or if you happen to have a different account in two or more states.
Your Account Number
- Go to BankofAmerica.com and log into your account.
- You should be taken to your accounts overview if you have more than one account.
- Click on your account and then click the tab marked Information and Services.
- Next you should see your account details and a show details option. Clicking on this is going to reveal your bank account number.
Via Your Account Through the App
The terrific thing about apps is, more often than not, they are more streamlined versions of the website. This makes obtaining your account information easier and familiar. An important tip is that apps can change in appearance little by little with any updates, so don't be surprised to find out the steps to find your account information has changed.
- Log into your account on the Bank of America app.
- Like with the website, you should be able to see your accounts overview and then the information and services tab.
- Click on the account and then the show details option.
- If you are not having any luck, then try tapping on the three dashes, which is the menu option for most sites, and look for an account details option.
- This should lead you to all the accounts you have with them and if you are able to select one, it would then give you all the options for that account.
Of course, if you run into any problems or want to ask a question, representatives from Bank of America are available to take your call.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Find My Account Number and Routing Number on My Bank of America Account?"?
After thousands of Bank of America customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find My Account Number and Routing Number on My Bank of America Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Bank of America if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Bank of America Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Bank of America in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find My Account Number and Routing Number on My Bank of America Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Bank of America
Asked 14 days ago
Viewed 29,076 times
Bank of America
Looking up your Bank of America routing and account numbers doesn't have to be inconvenient. If you don't use checks
then you still have the options of going through the website or using the app
the layout of which may change due to necessary updates and upgrades. Contacting Bank of America with any concerns is also an option.
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Close business checking and savings account.
Response to letter March ** ****. I wasn’t trying to apply for a balance transfer. I wa...
Need to cancel automatic bill payment that already sent
We are in need of a letter from Bank of America regarding the status of our previous ho...
I never received my rewards check