Did you recently purchase some books or other items online from Barnes and Noble? If so, we understand. You're reading the right article now! We are going to help you easily track your Barnes and Noble order.
If you're ready to get started, you'll first want to make sure you have either your Barnes and Noble account information or your email address and order number.
Did you find one of those things? Very good. Let's get started below:
1) If you've located your Banes and Noble account information, first you'll want to visit the Barnes and Noble website. Once you've reached the home page, look for the "My Account" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Click that link.
2) On the drop-down menu that appears, click the green "Sign In" button. Then, enter your email address and password and click the "Secure Sign In" button.
3) After you login, you'll want to click the "Order History" link. Next, you'll see a list of all of your Barnes and Noble orders. Click the link next to the order you'd like to track.
4) After you click the link of the order number you're interested in tracking, you will notice that your Barnes and Noble order tracking information appears. This information will include the tracking number, the date the item was shipped to you, the date it will arrive, and the name of the shipping carrier.
5) You also may be directed to the shipping carrier's website directly when you click on your desired order number. If that's the case, you'll arrive at a dedicated web page that has only your order information on it. Your tracking information will appear on this page as well.
6) If you can't find your Barnes and Noble account login information, we'll help you now. Just be sure to have the email address associated with the order and your order number.
7) After finding those two things, go to the Barnes and Noble web page and scroll all the way down to the bottom. Look under the "Quick Help" heading in the footer of the page. Click the "Order Status" link next.
8) After clicking that link, you'll be taken to a page where you can enter your order number and email address. Enter both of those in and click the green "Find" button.
9) Your Barnes and Noble order tracking information will be displayed for you. This will include the tracking number, the date the item was shipped to you, the date it will arrive, and the name of the shipping carrier.
10) If you need additional assistance, we can help with that. Click here for a page we've dedicated to helping you connect immediately with a human in the Barnes and Noble customer support department.
After thousands of Barnes & Noble customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Track My Barnes and Noble Order? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Barnes & Noble if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Barnes & Noble in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Track My Barnes and Noble Order? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.