Bed, Bath & Beyond participates in the Cyber Monday event to give discounts to their customers. If you want to return an item that you bought during the Cyber Monday sale on Bed, Bath & Beyond, you can do so within 30 days after you bought the item. Bed, Bath & Beyond does not accept the return of goods that have physical damages caused by the customer. If you have already opened the item and started using it, you cannot return it to Bed, Bath & Beyond.
You will also require the official receipt that you used to buy the item as you are returning it. If your item qualifies for a return, Bed, Bath & Beyond will process your return request and refund you using the original mode of payment that you used. If you return an item without the official receipt, you may get a refund that is 20% less than you paid.
How to Return a Cyber Monday Sale Item to Bed, Bath & Beyond
You can return an item that you bought from Bed, Bath & Beyond by following the guidelines given below or by contacting the Bed, Bath & Beyond customer support team. You can either return the item online or to a Bed, Bath & Beyond store. This is how you go about returning Cyber Monday sale items to Bed, Bath & Beyond;
Online Returns for Bed, Bath & Beyond Cyber Monday Items
1. Open the official Bed, Bath & Beyond website.
2. Scroll down the home page.
3. You will see a "Shipping and Returns" section. Click on it
4. Open the returns option and Select "Start a Return"
5. You will be redirected to a second page.
6. Enter your order number and email address in the required fields.
7. Click on "next"
8. Fill in a reason why you are returning the item to Bed, Bath &Beyond.
9. You will be instructed on how to print a FedEx label for your return.
10. Once you have packed your item with all the documents, stick the FedEx label on the item.
11. Select a return date and destination where your item will be dropped to schedule for a FedEx return.
12. FedEx will send an agent to pick your package.
13. If you encounter problems in this process, reach out to Bed, Bath & Beyond through a call.
How to Return a Bed, Bath & Beyond Cyber Monday Item to their Store
1. Pack the item in its original packaging
2. Ensure that you take the purchase slip with you to the store.
3. Take the item to the nearest Bed, Bath & Beyond store.
4. When you get to the store, head to the cashier, and inform them that you are returning the item.
5. Give them the item together with the purchase slip.
6. They will process the return for you.
7. This is the easiest way to return an item to Bed, Bath & Beyond.
After thousands of Bed Bath & Beyond customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Return an Item to Bed, Bath & Beyond from Their Cyber Monday Sale? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Bed Bath & Beyond if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Bed Bath & Beyond in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Return an Item to Bed, Bath & Beyond from Their Cyber Monday Sale? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.