How do I contact Blizzard support about an in-game problem?
If you are having issues in your game play with Blizzard, you should know how to send your issue to the right department to get it fixed. We detail how to do so in this consumer guide.
Blizzard Entertainment is the software for a wide variety of video games. They are most famous for the online role playing game, World of Warcraft. However, the company is the author many other exceptional video games such as Call of Duty, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm and StarCraft among others.
You can contact Blizzard entertainment's customer support for a whole lot of reasons including account management, application issues and in-game problems. The host of issues that can arise with a role playing game like World of Warcraft or Call of Duty are countless. The games are very complex and include thousands of players.
To contact Blizzard entertainment's customer support for help with an in-game issue, there are several avenues you can make. However, you should ensure you have exhausted all the resources at your disposable in trying to solve the problem. Ensure you read Blizzard's FAQ comprehensively and also peruse the numerous forums that pertain to the specific game in which you are experiencing difficulties. Only have you have been unable to solve the issue through any of the suggestions offered should you contact Blizzard support.
You can contact Blizzard's customer support in the following ways:
You can notify Blizzard entertainment of an in-game issue on their website by following these steps:
- Launch your web browser and open Blizzard Entertainment's website, https://us.battle.net/
- Log in to your battle.net account
- On the Blizzard Entertainment homepage you will see the ‘Support' option at the top right hand corner of the page. You will also see the ‘Contact Support' tab right under it. Both options can also be located by scrolling to the bottom of the page. Click ‘Contact Support'
- You will be directed to a page with a list of Blizzard entertainment games. Select the game on which you are facing in-game problems
- Once you select the game, a page will open with the four main issue topics you may experience on a Blizzard game: Account, Payments, Technical and In-Game Issues. Click on ‘In-Game Issues'
- A list of possible in-game issues will be presented to you in the subsequent page. Select one of the options for example quests and achievements.
- Once you select the option, another list of options will appear. You will be prompted to select one of the options to further narrow down the problem. Click on the most appropriate choice
- You will be directed to a page where you can be redirected to one of Blizzard's online forums with an answer to the issue you are searching for or you can choose to submit a ticket to customer support.
- If the answer in the online forum does not fix the problem, click ‘Submit a ticket' and you will be presented with an empty field where you can describe your issue to customer support. Blizzard will then send you an email giving you a solution to the problem or a link where the solution is more aptly described.
Depending on the nature of the in-game problem, it may take some time to receive the email.
You can also contact Blizzard's customer support through any of their social media pages. Depending on the game, you can contact them on Twitter, Facebook or Google. They are very active on social media and should receive a response in a short while. It is recommended to message them directly.
You can contact Blizzard customer support about an in-game problem by sending them an email. You can expect a reply on Monday through to Friday as from 6am-9pm PST. You can find the email address on GetHuman. The more descriptive the email, the better the chances of a relevant reply.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How do I contact Blizzard support about an in-game problem?"?
After thousands of Blizzard customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I contact Blizzard support about an in-game problem? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Blizzard if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Blizzard Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Blizzard in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I contact Blizzard support about an in-game problem? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.