Vacations are great reasons to escape from the daily grind of everyday life. You can go sightseeing, eat unique foods or just relax. Your agenda is purely up to you, but what if you need to make a change to your booking after you've placed your reservation on Booking.com? Life happens and Booking.com has options when it comes to managing your reservation. You can make changes through your confirmation email, your online account at Booking.com or the app. It's important to keep in mind that the types of changes you can make depend on the property and cancellations must be made no later than two days prior to your check-in. Booking.com does include the cancellation policy with your booking confirmation.
Changes Through Email
1. Find and open the confirmation email you were sent when you booked your trip.
2. Click on the link and it should open a new window.
3. Scroll to what you would like to change and make the updates. It can be your check in and out times or the dates.
4. Then, click save or submit.
Changes Through Your Account
1. Log into your Booking.com account.
2. Click on either your profile photo or your name. This'll bring up a drop down menu.
3. Click on Bookings. Here, you can select your hotel in case you have more than one booking reserved. On the right hand column Booking.com will show you the available changes that can be made to your reservation.
Booking.com does have a second option for checking your booking that does not require an immediate log in but changes can only be made after you log in. To check your booking, scroll until you've reached the email subscription box in the blue area. Look for the underlined option Make changes to your online booking. Once you click on this, you'll be asked to either log in or provide your confirmation number and PIN code.
Changes Through the App
Booking.com does have an app that is compatible with Android, iPhone and iPad devices.
1. Open the app and tap the menu icon that is on the upper left-hand corner
2. Tap the Bookings option and you should be able to see all your bookings.
3. Select the reservation and make the changes you would like to make. You can also have your confirmation email resent using the app, your account or Booking.com customer service.
Booking.com can also help via email and their FAQs page is searchable.
After thousands of Booking.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together Can I Make Changes to a Booking.com Reservation? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Booking.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Booking.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our Can I Make Changes to a Booking.com Reservation? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Call now and talk to a real person in seconds who can tell you the best deals from each telecom company if your new home area. We find the best deal for you and then we manage the scheduling so that all your technicians show up on the same day. Easy and free!Call free anytime: 888-959-6783Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers and schedule multiple technicians