It's easy to book an accommodation at Booking.com. You can also book attractions, car rentals, airport taxis, flights and flights plus hotels. Below are the detailed steps to booking a stay at Booking.com:
1. Go to the official website.
2. Enter the location you're visiting, input the dates and how many people will be with you during your stay. Click Search.
3. You'll be provided with a list of available accommodations. Choose an accommodation and click See Availability.
4. You'll be taken to the hotel, apartment or resort's webpage for you to check the features and the available rooms. Review all the details and click I'll Reserve when you're ready to book the room.
5. Enter your personal details on the next page. You can also add a flight or rent a car.
6. If you have a special request, write it in the Special Requests box. It isn't guaranteed but the apartment or hotel will try to accommodate if it's possible.
7. Add your Arrival Time and review the House Rules.
8. Click Final Details and follow the instructions to successfully book your stay.
When traveling for work, click "I'm traveling for work" box to get popular business travel features including free parking, WiFi and breakfast.
If you want to book a car rental or an attraction, go back to the official website and click on the Attractions or Car Rentals tab. Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully book a car rental. or attraction.
Review the cancellation policy first to know if there might be cancellation fees when you decide to not push through with the trip. You can find the cancellation policy in your booking confirmation.
You will not pay a fee if you have a free cancellation booking. If the booking is non-refundable, you'll need to pay a cancellation fee which depends on the type of property you reserved. After canceling your stay, wait for the email confirming the cancellation. If you have questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with Customer Support.
After thousands of Booking.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Book a Trip with Booking.com? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Booking.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Booking.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Book a Trip with Booking.com? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.