Did you make a reservation on Booking.com that you're not quite happy with? Would you like to cancel it now? We understand, and we're here to help you. In this guide, we're going to show you how to do just that.
Before we start, be sure you have your Booking.com login information. This includes the email address and password you used when you signed up for Booking.com.
1) First, head over to the Booking.com website and click on "Sign In" at the top of the web page.
2) Enter your email address and password and make sure you're logged into Booking.com.
3) After you're logged in to Booking.com, hover over your name on the top of the page, and look for the "Bookings" link. Click that link to proceed.
4) Now you will be on the Booking.com web page that will display all of your past and future reservations. Here you can manage your reservations.
5) Look for the reservation that you want to cancel and click the "Manage My Reservation" link next to it.
6) On this page, look carefully for the "cancel my reservation" link. It can be a little difficult to find. But, you'll see it listed there. However, be careful when you get to this step! If your reservation is non-refundable, you can cancel your reservation, but that doesn't mean you will get a refund.
7) Look carefully at the refund policy for your reservation before you click the "cancel my reservation" link. If it's refundable, then simply click "cancel my reservation" and the "confirm" button, and you're done. You will receive a refund as specified on the page after you confirm your cancellation.
8) However, if your reservation is non-refundable and you want to attempt to cancel your reservation, you really only have two options. The first is to contact the hotel directly and plead your case. They don't have to refund you, technically, but they might do it if you have a reservation that's months in the future, or if you have special circumstances and they are feeling kind.
9) If the hotel doesn't respond, you can still try contacting Booking.com to please your case. They likely won't be able to do anything if your reservation is non-refundable. However, it's worth a shot. Click here for information on how to get a "human" to help you at Booking.com: https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Booking-com
10) If you weren't able to follow the instructions above for any reason, we also recommend that you use our contact page to talk to a human at Booking.com for help with canceling your order. You can do that by clicking here: https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Booking-com
cancel my booking.com reservation
booking.com reservation cancel
booking.com cancel reservation
After thousands of Booking.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Cancel My Booking.com Reservation? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Booking.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Booking.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Cancel My Booking.com Reservation? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.