Do not lose hope after losing your Boost phone as there are many ways to track and recover it. The AccuTracking software is the most comfortable and most efficient method of tracking your Boost phone. It is, therefore, necessary to have it on your phone.
How Can I Track a Lost or Stolen Boost Phone?
Losing a Boost Phone is not a big deal as there are various ways in which you can track a lost or stolen Boost Phone and recover it.
Ways in which you can track your lost Boost Phone include;
- AccuTracking for Boost phone users
- Google android manager
- Mobile service providers
The AccuTracking app is a software by Boost Mobile designed to help Boost phone users to track and recover lost or stolen phones. The software is dependent on a location-based services provider (LBS) based on Google Earth to give directions.
For the track to be successful, it is necessary to have the software in your mobile device and an active registered account before it went missing. The application only works on boost phones, and therefore, it is necessary to have the app installed.
If you meet the above requirements, follow the following procedure to track the phone
- On your computer browser, type AccuTracking then scroll to the login page. Fill in your credentials. If you do not remember your login details, contact the AccuTracking customer support team.
- Once logged in, look for the "manage units" tab and click on it. There is a Google Earth link at the lower side of the page; this is the link that traces back to your phone. It leads to a page with several links.
- The first link gives the live location of your phone. The other links show the previous areas that your phone was.
If you do not have the AccuTracking software, you can still track your boost phone through the Google Android Manager and the mobile service providers.
How Can I Track My Lost or Stolen Boost Phone Using Google Android Manager?
Tracking your Boost phone using Google Android Manager is possible if you used your lost phone for web browsing and emails. Most importantly, you must have an active Google account linked to your phone.
Follow the following procedure;
- Use another device to open your browser and fill in your credentials to log into your Google account.
- On a new tab, type to search "Find my android phone."
- Scroll down and tap on to the search result labeled, "Find your phone- My google account." This will lead you to a page with a list of devices that accessed your account.
- If you used your phone for web browsing, you are likely to find it on the list. If you indeed find it on the list, tap on it and type in your login credentials again for verification.
- Upon verification, it then directs you to another page that shows a map in which you tap on the "Find my phone." Wait a few seconds, and then the map will narrow down to your phone's last location.
You can use the map to know the exact street address and the directions to where your phone is.
How Can I Track My Lost or Stolen Boost Phone Using Mobile Service Providers?
If your mobile phone is still on, you can reach out to your service providers. They will be able to narrow in on your phone's location through the sim card signal.
The service providers can access the current phone's location and to areas previously entered to help you find your phone.
They, however, may ask you to provide some details to help narrow in on the location such as;
- Actual last date of use.
- Cell phone number.
- The location of where you might have lost the phone. This may include giving the physical description if the area.
- The serial number of the device.
After thousands of Boost Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Can I Track a Lost or Stolen Boost Mobile Phone? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Boost Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Boost Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Can I Track a Lost or Stolen Boost Mobile Phone? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.