Boost Mobile is one of the many cellular phone companies and they even acquired Virgin Mobile in early 2020. Have you ever wondered if you can reactivate your phone and keep your service and your phone number? This guide will explain some restrictions about reactivating your service.
Length of Inactivity
1. When it's been less than 60 days since your last Boost Mobile plan expired, simply make a payment to your My Boost. You get to keep the same phone number but your due date will be different.
2. When it's been more than 60 days since your last Boost Mobile plan expired, your account and previous phone number are no longer available. You will need to create a new account and follow the prompts on the Activate My Phone link here https://activate.boostmobile.com/primary/activations-home as if you're setting up service for the first time. Please note that you can click on the same link to check your phone's activation status.
Reactivating Your Service
1. Go to Boostmobile.com and sign into your account if it's been less than 60 days since you were active. Make a payment to get your account current and reactivate your service.
2. If it's been longer than 60 days, then click on the activate link and choose New Customer from the drop-down menu. Follow the prompts to create a new account and reactivate your phone with a new phone number.
Troubleshooting Payment Issues
1. Double check the cards and bank accounts used to pay for service if you're just reactivating an account less than 60 days old. You may have had a new card issued with new expiration dates and 3-digit codes.
2. Delete and re-enter payment methods for new Boost Mobile accounts.
3. If you have any questions about your Boost Mobile service, feel free to get in touch with them here.
After thousands of Boost Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Reactivate My Boost Mobile Phone? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Boost Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Boost Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Reactivate My Boost Mobile Phone? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.