How do I find out what my Boost Mobile PIN is?
When you call Boost Mobile for help, they require you for security purposes to give them your PIN number. Well what do you do if you don't know it? Can you still get help? We explain it all below.
Your Boost Mobile device usually requires a four-digit personal identification number (PIN) to top up minutes with a prepaid card referred to as Re-boost to your mobile phone. All Boost phones are equipped with a default PIN that is programmed into the device.
So, what happens if the default PIN fails or you forget it, and you want to use your device? The good news is that you can always retrieve your PIN any time anywhere. Boost mobile usually sends the PIN to your device by calling its automated service from your mobile phone.
Make sure that you have an active Boost service before you try to use this feature. If your service is inactive, the only way you can retrieve or change your PIN is by sending a request through the website. Follow these simple steps to retrieve your Boost PIN:
- The first thing you need to do is enter the last four digits of your Boost mobile number when you get the "Enter PIN" prompt on your screen. By default, this is the PIN code for all Boost prepaid devices, and it can only be different if you selected a new PIN manually. There is a high probability that this is still your default Boost device PIN.
- Once you have entered the default PIN, you can now access your mobile phone. Proceed and dial "611" from your mobile device. The system may take a few minutes to verify your Boost device so be patient. Listen to all the prompts carefully and be sure to choose the "Account Management" option.
- From the "Account Management" options, listen to the prompts, and press the correct numerical key that will take you to the "Account Preferences" option. At this stage, you will be prompted to enter your Boost device PIN. Since you don't have the correct PIN, key in an incorrect four-digit number and when you are prompted to re-enter your PIN do the same thing once more.
- Now check for an incoming text message to your device. The system will automatically send your PIN to your active Boost mobile device.
If this method doesn't work, you should try retrieving your Boost device Pin from the company's official website. Follow these simple steps to accomplish this task:
- Visit Boost Mobile's official website and click on the "My Account" option that is located on the top of the web page. From there, proceed to click on the "Forgot PIN" link.
- You will be prompted to enter your wireless number. Key in the correct number and submit. Be patient and follow all the prompts correctly to either retrieve or change your Boost PIN to a new four-digit code. If you do not have an active mobile service or internet connection, be sure to contact Boost mobile customer care department for further assistance.
- A customer care agent may ask you a few questions to verify your identity and help you access your PIN information. You may request the customer care agent to reset your PIN to something that you can remember easily.
You need to keep in mind that sometimes, resetting your Boost PIN may be the best option for you. You get a chance to set up a new PIN that you can remember easily, and it also protects your Boost account from unauthorized access.
In addition to resetting your Boost mobile device PIN, you can also request a message that includes the PIN of your Boost account. This information will come in handy the next time you forget your PIN since you will not be forced to reset your device.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How do I find out what my Boost Mobile PIN is?"?
After thousands of Boost Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I find out what my Boost Mobile PIN is? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Boost Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Boost Mobile Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Boost Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I find out what my Boost Mobile PIN is? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 8 months ago
Updated 8 months ago
Viewed 64,444 times
boost mobile phone number
boost mobile PIN
boost mobile customer service
boost mobile problem with PIN
Problem With a PIN
Problem With a PIN
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Lupa password boleh lagi ka sya buat lagi
No pin support? My number is *** *** ****. After disconnected ** minutes with Alex no c...
Can't register my phone number
I Can't login to my account?
Okay I bought a device a samsung A** from a friend of a friend. I paid the bill on it i...