British Airways, a global airline that has been in service for over 100 years, is a popular choice for many air travelers. You may need to change your seat on a scheduled British Airways flight. This can be accomplished easily by following a few simple steps. This is an easy online process. However, if you need assistance, you can reach out to British Airways.
You will need to follow a few simple steps to change your seat on your British Airways flight. You can change your seat any time before you fly, even at check-in. However, it is important to note that following these steps does not guarantee a seat change.
1. Go to the British Airways website.
2. Once you are on the home page of this site you will need navigate to Manage on the left side of the page.
3. Click on Manage.
4. You will now need to use your booking reference and last name before clicking on Find My Booking.
5. You will now be where you need to be to change your seat.
6. Be aware that you may need to pay the difference if you move to a seat with a higher price. Likewise, you will not be refunded if your new seat is set at a lower price than your original one.
7. There may be circumstances where British Airways cannot fulfill your request for a new seat. This may occur if the flight you have booked is operated by British Airways but marketed by a different airline.
If you need help with any of these steps or if you have questions about changing your seat on a British Airways flight, contact British Airways.
After thousands of British Airways customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Seat on My British Airways Flight? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting British Airways if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like British Airways in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Seat on My British Airways Flight? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.