It is so much fun to go on a Carnival Cruise, wouldn't you agree? If you have just booked an amazing cruise on Carnival, it is vitally important that you are able to find your Carnival Cruise reference number. You might need this number when calling customer service when checking in for your cruise, or for a variety of other reasons.
Good news! We are going to help you find your Carnival Cruise booking reference number in this guide. This guide was designed to show you how to find your reference number easily and quickly. Please examine the guide below carefully and you will have your reference number in no time at all!
Carnival Cruise Line is a company that is headquartered in Doral, Florida. It is an international cruise line and is ranked first in the world in the list of largest cruise lines. This list is based on the number of passengers that are carried annually. It is also based on the total number of ships in a cruise line's fleet. Carnival Cruise Line sails in or around the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Mexico, Europe, Bermuda, Alaska, Canada, New England, Hawaii, the Panama Canal, in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the Great Barrier Reef, Papua New Guinea, and the South Pacific.
Are you ready to get started? Amazing! Ok, let's begin below now:
1. There are a couple of different ways you can locate your Carnival Cruise reference number. The first is by going to the Carnival Cruise website. After you have reached the home page, you will undoubtedly notice that you have a lot of options when it comes to where to navigate to next.
2. Those options include the following options in the navigation bar at the top of the home page: "Explore", "Plan", "Manage", "Create Account", and "Log In". You can also search for something by clicking on the magnifying glass icon. Above the navigation bar, you will see options for "Today's Deals", a "Sign Up & Save" email newsletter subscription link, an option to change your country, and a link that takes you to detailed information of the top Carnival Cruise destinations.
3. Click on the light blue "Manage" link in the navigation bar on the Carnival Cruise home page.
4. A drop-down menu will appear with several options. These include "Make a Payment", "My Booking", "In-Room Gifts & Shopping", and "Check-In". Click the "My Booking" link.
5. After clicking the "My Booking" link, you will be prompted to log in. You can enter your email or username along with your Carnival Cruise password and click the big green "Log In!" button when you are finished.
6. After you have logged in, you will see all of your booking listed there. Just click the appropriate booking and you will then find your Carnival Cruise reference number!
7. Also, you can search your email account for "Carnival Cruise" and find your confirmation email. This will also tell you what your booking reference number is.
8. If you would like more detailed help with this request, please click here to visit our dedicated Carnival Cruise Line support page. We will put you directly in touch with a human you can speak to now.
After thousands of Carnival Cruise customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find My Carnival Cruise Booking Reference Number? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Carnival Cruise if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Carnival Cruise in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find My Carnival Cruise Booking Reference Number? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.Call Toll-Free: 888-379-2546Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers