Changing your ticket information with Cebu Pacific Airlines is now easy. If you follow the following steps, then you should be able to make changes to your ticket information with Cebu Pacific Airlines. Before you do all these, make sure you familiarize yourself with Cebu Pacific Airlines change of information policy.
Cebu Pacific allows you to change your ticket information when you need to. Contacting the support team is one of the best options. With the 'Name Change' option, you can transfer your ticket. This option allows you to transfer your ticket to a different passenger at a fee. The travel fund allows you to use the value of changed flights within 90 days. You may transfer your booking to a different passenger. This way, you don't have to worry about refunds. Unfortunately, Cebu Pacific does not allow you to change passenger names for security reasons.
There are a few instances where rebooking is possible. It may be availed under the following circumstances;
1. If the passenger's Fare type is eligible for rebooking
2. If you pay the rebooking fee
3. If you have made a voluntary cancellation of your entire reservation or your journey covers at least two sectors
4. If you pay the Fare difference where the new flight is of a higher fare class than the flight you canceled
5. If you submit your request to rebook at least four hours prior to the scheduled time of departure
6. In times of involuntary cancellation, flight delays, or route suspensions, for more than an hour after the ETD. In such instances, you don't need to pay the fare difference if your rebooked flight is in the next 30 days or less.
Canceling Your Reservation
If you are a Regular Fare Passenger, Cebu Pacific allows you to cancel your entire reservation. You may cancel your reservation up to four hours before the scheduled time of departure as stated in the Itinerary Receipt. However, you may be subject to cancellation fees and forfeiture of ancillary fees. That amount will be stored in the Travel Fund. If your flight is to or from the United States, you may cancel your booking seven days or more before the scheduled date of departure. You may cancel it with no penalty within 24 hours.
There are instances where you may qualify for a refund from Cebu Pacific. They include the following;
1. After flight cancellations, flight disruptions, or route suspensions
2. If the passenger dies or fell seriously ill before the date of the flight
3. If you made your booking seven days or more before the scheduled date of departure. (This applies to flights to and from the United States). You need to have canceled your booking within 24 hours of purchase
4. If you are not allowed to board your flight for reasons other than your failure to observe the General Terms and Conditions
If you need to change your ticket or have any other concerns, you may contact the support team. The best way to contact Cebu Pacific Airlines is on the phone. When you are connected with a support agent, be polite and respectful. Being rude or coming off as impatient may reduce your chances of getting help.
Explain the problem that you have and the type of help you need as clearly as you can. You may need to call them a few times before getting the help you need. If you made a mistake in your booking, contacting the support team early increases your chances of getting help. If you wait too long, it may be too late to get help. If one customer care agent is unable to help you, call again and you may be connected with a more helpful representative.
Cebu Pacific Airlines does not offer support on their social media sites. They don't have a help desk and do not offer support on email either.
After thousands of Cebu Pacific Airlines customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Ticket Information with Cebu Pacific Airlines? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Cebu Pacific Airlines if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Cebu Pacific Airlines in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Ticket Information with Cebu Pacific Airlines? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.