Century Link, with services that allow you to bundle phone, internet and television, is a popular choice with consumers. It is very easy to sign up for service with Century Link, but there are a few things to consider before you do. Navigating the website correctly is an excellent starting point as you begin the steps to determine what you want your service with Century Link to look like. If you need help, simply contact Century Link.
Century Link offers a comprehensive service for your phone, internet and television needs. Before you sign up for service with Century Link, there are a few points to consider. Take these steps as you make your decision:
1. Go to centurylinkquote.com.
2. On the home page you will see on the upper left side Check Availability in Area.
3. This is where you add your zip code to check to see if Century Link is available in your area.
4. There is also a map of availability on the home page.
5. You can go to the bottom right of the home page and enter your zip code to see available packages in your area.
6. At the top of the home page you have several options to help you as you decide on which package will best fit your needs.
7. You can choose from Services, Plans and Pricing which will show you current deals, Customers which is where you will find a frequently asked questions section as well as more important information, and Availability.
8. All of these drop-down menus are designed to assist you as you make a decision about signing up with Century Link.
If you need assistance while you are navigating this website, you can reach out to Century Link.
By clicking on the Order Now button in the upper right corner of the home page at centurylinkquote.com, you can begin the simple process to sign up for services with Century Link.
If you have any questions, contact Century Link.
After thousands of CenturyLink customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Sign Up for Service with Century Link? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting CenturyLink if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like CenturyLink in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Sign Up for Service with Century Link? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.