If you are a Chase customer, you would most likely appreciate being able to find your account number and routing number. This information is essential. We are going to assist you with doing that in this guide. We will assist you with a few ways that you can do that.
Chase is a bank that has its headquarters in New York City, New York. It is a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase. It merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. in the year 2000. Originally, Chase Manhattan Bank was formed when The Manhattan Company and Chase National Bank merged in 1955. It also merged with Bank One Corporation in the year 2004. It acquired Washington Mutual's assets from 2005-2008.
Chase has 5,100+ branches in the United States. It also has 16,000+ ATMs nationwide. It employs over 250,000 people in the United States.
Are you ready to retrieve your account number and routing number? Great! Let's get started with the guide:
1) If you have your Chase account login information, the first thing you will want to do is go to the Chase website.
2) On the Chase website, look for a blue "Sign In" button on the right side of the home page. After you do that, you will be taken to a login page. Enter your Chase username and password and click the blue "Sign In" button.
3) After you have signed in, you will see a list of all of your Chase bank accounts. What you will want to do is click the account you would like to get the account number and routing number for. It will display only the last four digits of that account before you click on it.
4) After you have clicked on the account you would like the full account number for, look carefully on the next page for your "Online Statements" link. Click that link and then select the statement you would like to see.
5) On that statement, you will see both your Chase routing number and your account number.
6) Another method to find your routing number and the account number is by signing in to your Chase online bank account as we did above. Select your account as we did previously. On the next page, there will be a selector next to the last four numbers of the account you are viewing. Click the selector and then click "Show Routing & Account Number". Your routing number and account number will now be revealed.
7) Finally, you can look at the bottom of your Chase checks to see your routing number and account number. Your chase routing number will be the number in the lower left-hand portion of the check. Your account number will be directly to the right of the Chase routing number.
8) If you are still having problems and would like to speak to a human in the Chase customer support department, click this link to visit our dedicated contact page for Chase.
After thousands of Chase customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find My Account Number with Chase? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Chase if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Chase in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find My Account Number with Chase? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Call now and talk to a real person in seconds who can tell you the best deals from each telecom company if your new home area. We find the best deal for you and then we manage the scheduling so that all your technicians show up on the same day. Easy and free!Call free anytime: 888-959-6783Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers and schedule multiple technicians