Chase, one of America's largest banks, is a popular choice among consumers. Having a credit card issued by Chase Bank can lead to some exciting rewards, and there are several ways you can redeem these rewards. If you need help redeeming rewards or have any other questions, reach out to Chase.
Chase offers many ways to earn rewards for their credit card holders. They offer bonus promotions, loyalty programs and even allow their customers to earn points by making select purchases. When it comes time to redeem your points, you can easily do this through the online credit card portal.
1. Go to the Chase website.
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. Under the "Personal" tab, navigate to "Credit Card" and click on it.
4. Then, click on "Ultimate Rewards."
5. Once you're on this page you need select the card that's associated with the points you wish to redeem.
6. After you've chosen the correct card, click on the "Earn-Use" dropdown menu and click "Select Redemption."
7. Then, follow the steps outlined on the page to redeem your points.
You can also redeem your Chase credit card points a few additional ways:
1. You can call and redeem your points after speaking to a customer service representative. Make sure you have all your personal information handy, as you'll be asked questions to confirm your identity.
2. Using the Chase app is another easy way to redeem your points.
3. If you're redeeming your points as statement credit, you can also visit a local Chase branch to redeem your points in person.
It's important to check the expiration dates of your points to make sure you redeem them before they expire. You can redeem your points for gift cards, travel, statement credit and even cash.
After thousands of Chase customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Redeem My Points with Chase? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Chase if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Chase in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Redeem My Points with Chase? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.