How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Comcast Account?
You are not the only one who forgets a password or PIN. However, should that happen, you can reset or recover your Comcast account password or PIN by following the steps highlighted above. Plus, you can update your existing password by following the same steps. Customers with verified emails or phone numbers can use them to recover a lost password. Contact Comcast for further assistance.
How Do I Recover a Lost Password or PIN for My Comcast Account?
Comcast customers can recover a lost password or PIN to enable them manage their accounts. Changing your account password is the same thing to do when you realize it has been compromised. The reason is because the account has sensitive information. Protecting your sensitive information should be a priority.
What Happens If I Forget My Comcast Account Username?
There is no cause for alarm as you can recover it as long as you know your account verification information. How do you get the username?
- On your account sign-in page, click email address
- Enter the billing account number, then enter the billing ZIP code, or your billing phone number.
- Confirm you are not a robot and click continue. The username is displayed.
In case you have multiple users on your account, you can choose the right username from the displayed list and click log-in.
How Do I Recover a Lost Password or PIN for My Comcast Account?
If you have forgotten your password, no need to stress yourself. Follow the steps below to recover a lost password.
- On your Comcast account sign-in page, click forgot password
- Enter the validated email address on the account and click continue
- If your phone number is linked to the account, you can select send password reset code, to be sent directly to your phone. You can enter the correct answer to the security question and your ZIP code before clicking continue.
- Enter the new password and confirm it by re-entering it anew then click OK.
Can I Change My Current Comcast Password?
Customers can change their existing Comcast passwords by following the steps below.
- Sign-in to your Comcast account
- Click on Edit Profile
- Select Reset Password
- Enter the current password then enter and confirm the new password. Click save
- You receive a confirmation for password change.
Can I Reset the Passwords of Other Comcast Users in My Account?
Comcast allows only primary users or primary managers to make changes to a user's password. If you are the primary manager, follow the steps below to change the password.
- Sign in to your Comcast account
- Choose the user you want to change the password from the Manage Account menu
- Select Settings under that user
- Choose Reset password
- Copy the new Comcast password and give it to the user to enable them sign-in. If the user wants to change the password, they can sign-in using their new password and click on Edit to make the changes.
How Do I Recover a Lost PIN for My Comcast Parental Control?
Sometimes you can forget to set parental control PIN to prevent your kids from accessing adult channels, or to ensure they only view age-appropriate content.
- Sign in to your Comcast account as the primary user
- Click on Users & Preferences
- In the user tab, click online parental controls
- In the enter your password section, click on I forgot my PIN
- A window opens up that confirms to you that an email of your parental control PIN has been sent to the primary User email address.
Alternatively, you can contact Comcast customer support to get help resetting your PIN. After resetting the PIN, you can choose a new PIN that is more secure and your kids don't know. Protecting your young kids against adulterated channels and content is vital to ensure you don't spoil them at such a young age.
Want help on this from a real person?
GetHuman is proud to partner with a US-based firm that staffs experts and former employees of companies like Comcast that can chat with you anytime 24/7 and walk you through fixing issues like the one you are facing. While it is not free, the price is reasonable - in the $20-40 range - and sometimes is just easier, less confusing, and more than worth it. Sometimes it's nice to have an expert to help you through a sticky problem.Get Help Now
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Comcast Account?"?
After thousands of Comcast customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Comcast Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Comcast if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Comcast Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Comcast in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Comcast Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Live help is available
We partner with a highly reviewed US firm that staff former employees and pros to help with tough customer problems 24/7 for a reasonable fee.Try Paid, Live Help
Asked 15 days ago
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
We have an Internet router we would like connected to our account
Problem with service says no gateway foind
I was sent a new remote for my TV but the channels still won’t change...the tech who ma...
We signed up for Internet service in mid-December **** and were provided a *-week time...
Your cable has blown down to four feet above ground in my back yard. Please come repair