How do I view or pay my Comcast bill online?
Paying your Comcast bill is easy once you get your account setup properly online. We'll walk you through it so you can easily setup your account, view and pay your bill going forward.
Today, paying your Comcast bill is much easier than ever with the advanced online bill pay. Once you have activated your Comcast account, you can make a start to make online payments conveniently.
You can also view your billing information and payment history online. If you are stuck at something, you can email or call the customer service department for immediate assistance.
However, you need to keep in mind that only registered account users with bill permissions can access and view your bill in your account. All primary users have permission to view, manage, and pay bills online. Primary users may also permit secondary account users to pay bills online.
How to Make an Online Payment
To pay your Comcast bill online, follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to "My Account"
- Click or tap on "make a payment" option on your home screen. If you don't see this option on your home screen, search for it under the "billing" tab.
- Choose "current account balance" or "pay other amount." Once you have done this, make sure that you select an appropriate payment date using the provided calendar if it applies to your case.
- Once you have chosen the payment date, select your preferred payment option if it is applicable or enter a new bank account or credit/debit card number. Click/tap on "continue."
- PS: If you choose to input a new payment method, you can save it for future use by simply checking the box to "store this account/credit card number for your future purchases." Once you check the box, be sure to agree to terms and conditions for all stored payment methods.
- If you want to make two payments of the "same amount on the same day," you must use two different payment methods so that the second payment isn't rejected as a duplicate payment.
5. Once you choose the current balance or pay another amount option, the review, your payment window will pop-up. Verify the payment and make sure that everything is correct before you click/tap on submit payment button to complete the payment process.
- Note that if you have the current payment method stored in your Comcast account, you will also be free to enroll in automated bill payments plan by simply checking the "I'd like to enroll in automatic payments" box and agree to the terms and conditions.
6. The moment you click on the submit payment button, you will receive a confirmation message stating that your payment has been submitted successfully. You can now print or download your Comcast payment details to ensure that you save the payment confirmation and authorization numbers. Keep in mind that checking account deductions and credit card payments can take up to one full business day to process and reflect on your account.
How to Pay Your Comcast Bill without Signing In
You can also pay your Comcast bill online without signing into My Account by using the Quick bill pay option. This option requires you to enter your account-related information as a way of verifying your identity. To do this:
- Visit comcast.com/payment/quickpay or tap on the "Try Quick Pay" option on the My Account sign-in page.
- Enter your correct account number plus all the other additional details that will help authenticate your account and click on "continue."
- Select the exact amount of money that you want to pay and your preferred payment method.
- Key in the required payment information and click /tap on continue
- Take time to review your payment information and ensure that everything is okay before you click on "continue."
- Review your Comcast payment and click "submit payment." Once you do this, you will receive a confirmation that your message has been submitted successfully.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How do I view or pay my Comcast bill online?"?
After thousands of Comcast customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I view or pay my Comcast bill online? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Comcast if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Comcast Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Comcast in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I view or pay my Comcast bill online? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.