Consumers Energy Company makes it easy for consumers to pay their bills. You can set up your account as a customer to pay your bill online, receive assistance with paying your bill and even create a due date that works best for you. There are also many ways customers can make a payment. There's the popular online payment option as well as the opportunity to set up auto-pay. There are also other payment options to choose from. There may be times that you need to change your payment method. When you decide, for whatever reason, that you need to change your payment method with Consumers Energy Company, this is easy to accomplish in a few simple steps. If you need help during this process or just have questions you need answered, reach out to Consumers Energy Company.
1. Go to the Consumer Energy website. This is found at consumersenergy.com.
2. On the top right of the home page choose $Pay Bill.
3. At this point you will be prompted to sign in. You will need both your username and password.
4. Once you are signed in you will see the various ways you can pay your bill.
5. You can make a one-time payment, pay by phone, text or mail and even choose to sign up for auto-pay.
6. Once you decide how you want to pay your bill, you will see options for making changes to your payment method. This is where you can change the payment method you wish to use for future payments.
If you have any questions during this process, reach out to Consumers Energy Company.
After thousands of Consumers Energy Company customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Payment Method with Consumers Energy Company? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Consumers Energy Company if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Consumers Energy Company in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Payment Method with Consumers Energy Company? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.