Costco is an extremely popular place to shop online. If you are a Costco customer, you may be wondering if Costco pays for shipping when you need to return or exchange an item you purchased.
In this article, we are going to explore that topic. We are going to go over any of the policies that might exist for Costco customers. These could be return policies, exchange policies, or even restrictions based on specific product categories.
When it is all said and done, we are going to inform you thoroughly on the topic of Costco returns and exchanges. You will also know whether or not Costco will pay for shipping on exchanges and/or returns.
We will present this in the format of a guide. This way, you will see things in an organized manner that will make things convenient for your future reference.
Costco was ranked #14 on the 2019 Fortune 500 rankings of the corporations in the United States by total company revenue. Costco is ranked just behind Walmart as the second biggest retailer worldwide, as of 2015. In 2016, Costco was the largest retailer in the world of wine, rotisserie chicken, prime or choice beef, and organic foods.
Costco has 785 warehouses around the world, as of December 31st, 2019. This includes 546 in the United States, 39 in Mexico, 26 in Japan, 100 in Canada, 29 in the United Kingdom, 11 in Australia, 14 in Taiwan, 16 in South Korea, one in France, one in China, one in Iceland, and two in Spain. Costco opened its very first warehouse in Seattle in 1983.
Are you ready to begin? Ok, let's begin with the guide below:
1) Costco guarantees your absolute satisfaction on each and every product it sells.
2) For electronics, Costco allows you to return items within 90 days from the day of purchase.
3) Costco does not allow returns on alcohol or cigarettes where it is prohibited by law.
4) Items that you order online can be returned through Costco.com or at any Costco warehouse.
5) When you initiate your return through Costco.com, you will select "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the Costco Home Page. You will next click "My Orders". Choose the "Return Items" button next to the order you want to return. You will then receive your return label immediately.
6) Costco offers free returns. They provide you with a paid shipping label for returns and exchanges.
7) Still having issues? Click here to visit our dedicated Costco support page and we will put you in touch with a human that can help.
Costco pay for shipping on exchanges or returns
Returns and exchanges shipping paid for by Costco
Shipping paid for by Costco on exchanges and returns
After thousands of Costco customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together Does Costco Pay for Shipping on Returns or Exchanges? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Costco if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Costco in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our Does Costco Pay for Shipping on Returns or Exchanges? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.