Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping sprees in the United States. If you want to participate in this year's Costco Black Friday giveaways, you can look for the offers from their website or read shopping blogs. To estimate how much these items will be costing during Black Friday, you can check the prices that Costco sold these items on previous Black Friday events.
To get the best deals for Black Friday, it is important to prepare for it early enough. Preparation involves coming up with a shopping list of the items that you want to buy during the Black Friday event. Arrange these items in the order of priority so that the most important items come at the top of the list. It is also important to come up with a budget that you intend to spend on this year's Black Friday event and stick to it. Avoid impulse buying because it can give you financial hardships.
How To Order for Costco Products on Black Friday
The steps given below will guide you on how to order an item from Costco during the Cyber Monday event. If you encounter you are enabled to place an order after following these steps you can contact the Costco customer support team through a call, live chat, sending them an email or a message on their Facebook or Twitter pages. They will give you help you to place the order. This is how you go about ordering a Black Friday items from Costco;
1. Have your Costco account email address and password
2. If you are new to Costco, you will need to create an account.
3. Visit the official Costco website to create an account and click on "create account"
4. Fill in your email address and password in the required fields and follow the instructions from Costco
5. You can now sign in using your email address and password on the right corner of the official Costco website.
6. You can click on the notification for Black Friday deals to find out which items are on sale
7. Search for the product categories on the left side of the website and choose the particular item that you wish to purchase.
8. Confirm that the item is on offer during the Black Friday.
9. Confirm that this is the one that you are looking for by reading the product description.
10. Select the quantity that you wish to purchase
11. Select "add to cart" to add the item to the cart
12. You will receive a notification from Costco to confirm that your item has been added to the cart
13. Click on "continue shopping" to add more items
14. You can select "view cart" to confirm that you added the right items.
15. Click on "cart" then "checkout" to place your order
16. Fill in your payment and shipping information
17. Select on "review order" to confirm that you gave the right details
18. Click on "place your order " to complete the order
19. Once your order goes through, Costco will send you a confirmation email to confirm that your order was successful
20. When Costco send your shipment, they will send you another email to inform you that the shipment is on the way and this email will have a tracking number that you can use to track your order
After thousands of Costco customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Make an Order for the Costco Black Friday Event? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Costco if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Costco in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Make an Order for the Costco Black Friday Event? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.