If you are a Cox Communications customer, you would probably like to lower your bill and pay less. This is natural. We are going to help you do just that in this guide. We are going to give you a few ideas based on the type of services you currently have with Cox Communications.
Cox Communications offers a variety of services. We are going to show you how to reduce the bill wherever we see an opportunity to. Cox offers cable TV, phone, smart home, and home security services. So, you might have any one of those. You also might have several of them.
Before we begin, the first thing we would like to suggest is that you have an open mind. If you have an open mind, you definitely can take some of these suggestions below and use them to lower your Cox Communications bill.
Do you have an open mind? If so, that's amazing! Let's get started below:
1) The easiest way to reduce your Cox Communications bill is to see if you qualify for a bundle offer. This would be an offer that actually saves you money because you are bundling your services. For example, you might have cable TV and internet with Cox. You might not be aware that there is a promotion available for a bundle that adds phone service and actually is cheaper than the cable TV and internet services you have separately right now.
2) The next thing you can do to lower your Cox Communications bill is to see if you are completely utilizing the services you've signed up for. For example, could you do with an internet speed that is a little lower than your current speed? If so, you can downgrade and save money. The same goes for your cable TV package. Are you really using all of the channels in your current plan? If not, consider downgrading and using a plan that is cheaper and still has all of the channels you currently watch.
3) The next way you can reduce your Cox Communications bill is to cut the services that you aren't using out of your plan. If you're not using your phone service from Cox Communications, cancel it to save money. If you're not using your Home Security feature that Cox provides you, cancel it and save some money. Remember, Cox often has little fees tacked on based on the equipment you are using and not just charging you for the service itself.
4) Finally, you can call Cox and tell them you want to cancel your services. They may offer you a cheaper plan to get you to stay on as a customer.
5) Do you still require assistance with this issue? Would you like to talk to a human in the Cox Communications customer service department? Click here to go to our dedicated customer service page for Cox where we will quickly connect you with a human in their customer service department.
After thousands of Cox Communications customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Lower My Cox Communications Bill? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Cox Communications if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Cox Communications in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Lower My Cox Communications Bill? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies