Credit Acceptance Corporation is located in Michigan, United States, and was established in 1972. Credit Acceptance Corp provides financial programs to automobile dealers that enable them to sell vehicles to their clients worrying because of the credit history of the client. These clients benefit from buying cars from these dealers because they qualify for traditional financing.
The clients can also get the opportunity to improve their credit score because Credit Acceptance Corp reports to national credit reporting agencies. Dealers also benefit from Credit Acceptance Corp because they can sell more cars while making more money. Credit Acceptance Corp also allows the dealers to share their entire contract which has extended payment terms for their buyers.
If you have a bad credit history or even no credit history, you can benefit from the buying from Credit Acceptance Corp dealers through affordable car deals. There are many means by which you can pay for your car like the convenient autopay method. You can however change or cancel the autopay method using the simple guidelines in this article.
How to Cancel Autopay with Credit Acceptance Corp
If you are looking to cancel the autopay method on Credit Acceptance Corp, you can do so by following the guidelines given below. If you do not succeed in canceling the Credit Acceptance Corp autopay, you can contact the Credit Acceptance Corp customer service for more help. Here is how you go about canceling Credit Acceptance Corp autopay;
1. Have your username and password
2. Open the Credit Acceptance Corp website
3. Log in to your customer portal using your username and password
4. Click on "modify autopay" on the customer portal
5. To update the schedule that is specific to your account, click on "change"
6. Click on "remove schedule" which is at the bottom of the page
7. Click on "continue" to confirm the removal of the schedule from your account
8. You can click "cancel changes" if you are not yet decided on whether to remove autopay
9. Credit Acceptance Corp will send you an email or letter with a confirmation number, depending on your preference, to inform you that autopay is canceled from your account.
10. If this process does not go through, contact Credit Acceptance Corp for more assistance
If you are not decided whether you want to cancel autopay completely, you can decide to make changes on the autopay. Follow these guidelines to modify autopay on Credit Acceptance Corp;
1. Log in to your customer portal on the Credit Acceptance Corp website.
2. Click on "modify autopay"
3. View the autopay schedules that you have created
4. Click on "change" to update your autopay schedule
5. Make the changes that you want on autopay schedule details
6. Click "Continue"
7. If you need to change more details, click "cancel" and you will be able to go back to the "modify autopay page"
8. When you have made all the updates, confirm that they are correct and review the Credit Acceptance Corp terms and conditions
9. Click on "confirm autopay"
10. Credit Acceptance Corp will send you a receipt on the screen and a letter to confirm the changes that you have made to autopay.
11. You can print the receipt
12. If you have problems making changes on autopay, contact Credit Acceptance Corp
After thousands of Credit Acceptance Corporation customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Cancel Autopay with Credit Acceptance Corp? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Credit Acceptance Corporation if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Credit Acceptance Corporation in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Cancel Autopay with Credit Acceptance Corp? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Are you already getting the best deal? Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on.Talk to Us Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies