If you are a loyal customer of Cricket Wireless, there may come a time where you simply want to change your mobile plan. Perhaps you want more data or perhaps you want other features not offered in your current plan. Whatever the case, we are here to assist you! This guide was written to help people like you change their Cricket Wireless plan quickly and efficiently.
Cricket Wireless began as a wireless provider in Chattanooga, Tennessee in the year 1999. Before it was acquired by AT&T, Cricket Wireless has 4.5 million subscribers. AT&T acquired Cricket Wireless in March 2014. It now provides wireless services to over 10 million subscribers in the United States.
Please follow along in our guide below to change your Cricket Wireless plan. Are you ready to begin? Very good! Let's get started below:
1) Your first step will be to go to the Cricket Wireless website. After you arrive there, please take a moment to examine and check out all of the various options you have available to you.
2) In the upper right-hand portion of the home page, you will see a black "hamburger" icon. Click that black icon and a menu will appear. In the menu, you will see a black "My Account" link and various links will suddenly appear in a drop-down menu below the "My Account" heading.
3) The options that appear below "My Account" include: Account Summary, Payments, Billing History, Usage, Plans & Services, and Account Settings. Click on the black "Plans & Services" link now.
4) After clicking that link, you will be able to enter your Cricket Wireless username and password on the following page in order to log in. After entering your username and password, simply click the blue "Sign In" button and you will be logged into your account and redirected immediately to the "Plans & Services" section.
5) Next, click the blue arrow next to the phone number you would like to modify. A link where you can "Change Plan & Features" will appear. Click that link.
6) You can examine all of the available plans now. After finding one that you would like to change to, click "Select Plan". User "Manage Features", select "Add" or "Edit" to choose the feature(s) that you would like to change, add or remove.
7) After that, click "Review Changes". Next, click "Checkout". You will be able to schedule when you would like your changes to take place, agree to the terms and conditions, and then click submit to finalize things.
8) If you require more help with this matter, please click here to visit our dedicated Cricket Wireless support page. We will put you directly in touch with a human on the phone who can help.
After thousands of Cricket Wireless customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Cricket Wireless Plan? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Cricket Wireless if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Cricket Wireless in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Cricket Wireless Plan? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.