Voicemail services allow you to record messages when you are too busy to receive phone calls. Cricket Wireless has a voicemail service that can store up to 40 voicemail messages 4 minutes long. Because you can record many messages per day, which helps you avoid missing important messages due to insufficient space.
You can use a password to ensure that your messages are safe over the 30 days to store them with Cricket Wireless. Forgetting your Cricket Wireless voicemail password can make be inconveniencing because you lose access to important messages. The good news is that you can recover access to your password through simple clicks, as explained below.
How to Recover Your Access to Cricket Wireless Voicemail
Depending on the type of device you are using, you can follow the guidelines given below to recover your Cricket Wireless voicemail access. You can contact the customer support to help you reset the password to your account.
If you are using an iPhone:
1. Open the Cricket Wireless website
2. Click on the "account settings."
3. Select the phone option
4. Click the "reset voicemail password."
5. You will receive a temporary password.
6. Use the temporary password to log in and set a new password.
7. Enter the new password that has 7-15 numbers without letters or special symbols and click "done."
8. Re-enter your new password and click "save."
If you are using an android device:
1. Open the Cricket Visual Voicemail app
2. Click on the "menu."
3. Click on the "setting."
4. Click on the "password."
5. Tap the "manage your Visual Voicemail password."
6. You will receive a temporary password
7. Log in using the temporary password
8. Enter a new password with 7-15 numbers only without letters or special characters
9. Re-enter the new password and tap "save."
If you are using windows device:
1. Open the Cricket Wireless phone app
2. Click on "settings."
3. Click on "call voicemail."
4. Press the administrative options
5. Click the password option
6. Select "reset the password," you will receive a temporary password
7. Enter the temporary password
8. Enter a new password with 7-15 numbers only without letters or special symbols and tap "done."
9. Confirm the new password and tap "save."
10. The system will confirm that you have saved your new password.
When using feature phones:
1. Click and hold the 1 key on your phone.
2. Select "reset the password."
3. You will receive a temporary password.
4. Click 4 administrative options on the main menu.
5. Click on the" password."
6. Enter the temporary password that has 7-15 numbers without letters or special symbols
7. Tap "Done."
8. Enter a new password
9. Re-enter the new password
10. Tap "save."
11. The system will confirm that you have saved the password.
If the above guidelines do not work, you may have software problems and may need to update your OS. If the account has multiple lines, any person with the username and the password make changes. Cricket Wireless will then send a password on the phone line that you have selected in the account.
You can recover your Cricket Wireless voicemail access by resetting your password on your account online, using the myCricket app, or contacting the customer support numbers through an automated system. Calling Cricket Wireless can help you if you still have a problem resetting your password.
After thousands of Cricket Wireless customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together What Can I Do If I Can’t Access My Voicemail on Cricket Wireless? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Cricket Wireless if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Cricket Wireless in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our What Can I Do If I Can’t Access My Voicemail on Cricket Wireless? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Are you already getting the best deal? Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on.Call Free Anytime: 888-379-2546Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers