Cyber Monday may sound like a weird science fiction movie but retailers love it because it's a way of providing a sales day without patrons leaving their homes. Observed on the Monday after Thanksgiving, Cyber Monday promises as many deals and discounts as Black Friday. One such retailer, Dell, also holds these holiday sales events. Dell was founded in 1984 and has continued to grow with each year. This guide will lead you how to find and purchase deals on Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday Basics
1. Retailers will advertise Cyber Monday deals so signing up for email newsletters will go a long way in streamlining the deal-finding process.
2. If available, signing up for an account and using email preferences can be a useful step in bargain shopping.
3. If all else fails, visiting the retailer's website during the event would show you the best deals upfront.
4. It's not recommended to use third-party coupon and discount sites. The discounts don't always work and Dell has no control over these sites.
1. Go to https://www.dell.com/en-us?~ck=mn and click on the sign-in icon close to the right-hand corner.
2. Click on Sign-in or Create Account. To create an account, you simply need your first and last name, email address and a password.
3. An account allows you to make a list of your products and sign up for Dell Rewards, so you can have discounts year-round.
4. All that remains for you to do is finding that perfect product by searching by product type or using the search field.
Tips to Remember
1. If you don't receive the welcome email after registering, please check your spam or junk folder.
2. Enrolling in Dell's loyalty program can help you get the most out of any online visit.
3. Reviewing the shipping and returns policy regularly can assist in case you need to make an exchange or request a refund. Policies often can change depending on the business.
4. Remember to visit the Monday after Thanksgiving and Dell's customer service can be reached here in case you have any questions. Happy shopping.
After thousands of Dell customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Make an Order for the Dell Cyber Monday Event? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Dell if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Dell in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Make an Order for the Dell Cyber Monday Event? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.