It might be that you are a Delta Airlines customer who purchased a flight that does not properly work for you. If that describes your situation, you might want to know how you can go about canceling your Delta Airlines flight, yes? If that is the case, we definitely understand! We have written a guide for you here that was created to help people exactly like yourself.
In this article, we are going to show you how to properly cancel your Delta Airlines flight. This will be presented in an easy, step-by-step guide. As you follow along, you will notice that you will be able to easily cancel your flight and request a refund or credit after you are finished reading this guide.
Delta Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the United States. They serve 325 destinations in over 50 countries. Their footprint spans six different continents when including Delta Airlines' subsidiaries and regional affiliates like Delta Connection. Delta Airlines is a SkyTeam airline alliance founding member. Over 5,400 flights every day are operated by Delta Airlines.
Are you ready to get going? That is great! Let's begin with the guide now:
1) The first thing you will want to do is to navigate on over to the Delta Airlines website. After you have arrived, please take some time to examine all of the options you have available to you on the home page.
2) The next thing you will want to do is to click the red "Log In" button at the top-right portion of the Delta Airlines home page to log in to your account.
3) On the next page, you will be able to enter your Delta SkyMiles number or your username along with your password. After entering that information, click the red "Log In" button at the bottom of the web page.
4) After you have logged in, click the white "Manage My Trips" button in the upper-middle portion of the web page. You will need to locate your trip using your confirmation number, first name, and last name.
5) After your reservation appears on the next web page, you will notice that you have an option to cancel or modify your reservation. If you would like to cancel your reservation, simply click the "Cancel My Reservation" button. You will have an opportunity to see if there are any cancellation fees involved before you confirm your decision to cancel your flight.
6) It is important to note that you will receive a refund if you are canceling your flight within 24 hours of purchase in the United States. This is the policy of Delta Airlines. If you are canceling flights outside of 24 hours, there may be a cancellation fee involved.
7) If you still require assistance with this procedure, please click here to go to our dedicated customer support page for Delta Airlines. On this page, we will put you in touch with a human who can help you on the phone very quickly.
After thousands of Delta customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Cancel My Delta Airlines Flight and Get a Refund or Credit? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Delta if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Delta in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Cancel My Delta Airlines Flight and Get a Refund or Credit? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Call our Free Concierge and we will compare service and plans in your new home area and schedule all setup for the same day- free of charge! Get a better deal on all your services in 1 call, and let us make scheduling easy for you.Call Now: 888-959-6783Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals (and schedule) across many companies