If your account is being charged unfairly, you may contact Disney Movie Club and request a refund. The program gives you access to a wide variety of Disney movies at discounted prices. When you join the program, you can enjoy exclusive promotions and offers on most Disney classics.
How it Works
You will receive your Disney movies every two to four weeks. When signing up, you have the opportunity to choose if you want to get your movies on DVD or Blu Ray. You can order new releases a few months after they are out. On the Disney Movie Club, you can also enjoy some exclusives and TV shows.
30 days after you complete your membership agreement, you are automatically enrolled in the VIP program. When you become a VIP member, you are eligible for special offers and discounts.
If you return an item to Disney Movie Club, you may qualify for a refund.
Returning Your Disney Movie Club Item
You may return your item if it is damaged or defective. You will get a refund when your product is accepted.
1. You may return your item if the title you received is incorrect. You may return movies that are damaged or defective. Once Disney Movie Club receives your returned item, they may exchange it or send you a refund. The value of your item may be applied to your account as a merchandise credit.
2. If you receive a title that you do not want, you should return it within 60 days. Disney Movie Club will apply the value of the title as merchandise credit minus the value of the shipping and processing fee. You do not qualify for a refund or monetary credit if you return an unwanted title from your first new member order. However, you may get a refund if you are returning the complete order and canceling your membership.
When returning your item to Disney Movie Club, you must use the original packaging. If you can't, use a strong corrugated carton. Add the packing slip and attach the return label at the front of your shipping to speed up the process.
Canceling Your Membership
1. Go through your membership agreement that you accepted when signing up for Disney Movie Club
2. Buy the relevant number of titles
3. Contact Disney Movie Club on the phone and you will be connected with a representative. Explain to them that you would like to cancel your membership. The agent may attempt to sway your decision. Explain to them that you have already made up your mind.
4. Save your confirmation to complete the cancelation. Once you have canceled your membership, you will receive a letter in the mail to confirm that you no longer have an active membership.
If you need any more help from the Disney Movie Club, you may contact their customer support team. The best way to contact Disney Movie Club is on the phone. When you are connected with a support representative, explain the problem you are experiencing and the type of help you want. If you can't get help the first time, you may need to call again.
Another way to speak support from Disney Movie Club is via email. This is a great option if you don't need to speak with a representative. You may have to send a few emails back and forth before getting the help you need. You may seek support on Facebook if you don't mind using a public platform.
Before contacting the support team, consider getting support from the help desk. It has lots of reminders, targeted tips, and suggestions that may address most of the common issues.
After thousands of Disney Movie Club customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Get Disney Movie Club to Refund a Charge? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Disney Movie Club if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Disney Movie Club in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Get Disney Movie Club to Refund a Charge? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Our free concierge service can find the best deals across telecom providers in your new zip code and making sure your services arrive on the same day. Talk to a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you!Call Toll-Free: 888-959-6783Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers and schedule multiple technicians