Dollar General participates in the Black Friday event to give discounts to their customers. If you are not satisfied with an item that you bought from Dollar General during Black Friday, you can return the item to them. The return policy at the Dollar General States that you must return the items within 30 days after you bought them.
The items must also be in a good condition as you received them from Dollar General without physical damages. When returning the item, it is important to pack it in its original packaging with all the contents that came with the box. If you can't locate the original box, you can pack the item in another strongbox. This article will take you through the steps of returning an item to Dollar General.
How To Return a Dollar General Cyber Monday Sale Item
Given below are details on how you go about returning a Black Friday sale item to Dollar General;
How To Return a Black Friday Item To Dollar General By Mail
1. If you have a Dollar General account, have your username, your email address, and password
2. Read the Dollar General return policy to confirm that your item meets the criteria
3. Open the official Dollar General website
4. Use your Dollar General account username and password
5. On the Dollar General page, open your order history
6. Click on to returns and refunds
7. Follow the instructions that Dollar General will give you on how to print a return label
8. Pack your item in the original packaging together with all its contents
9. If you don't have the original packaging, pack your item in another box and seal it well.
10. Stick the new return label on the packaging and remove the old one
11. Have your order number, billing name, and address on the shipping label
12. You can then drop your package at a UPS DropBox, store, alliance, or any UPS customer center or shipping outlet
13. Keep a copy of the shipping label that you printed
Dollar general will send you a notification when they receive your return package.
15. To track the progress of your return, you can click on "track my return" from your order history.
17. You can also send an email to Dollar General to ask for more assistance
How To Return Your Dollar General Item To the Store
1. Returning an item to a store is the best way to return an item that you bought at a Dollar General physical store.
2. To return your item, check that it meets the criteria of Dollar General return policy
3. Pack the item in its original packaging and carry the official receipt
4. Drop the box to the nearest Dollar General store
5. While at the store, go to the customer support desk and inform them that you would like to return the item.
6. Dollar General will process your return and refund you within a month.
After thousands of Dollar General customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Return an Item to Dollar General from Their Black Friday Sale? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Dollar General if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Dollar General in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Return an Item to Dollar General from Their Black Friday Sale? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.