If you buy an item from Dollar general on Cyber Monday, you can return it to them if you are not satisfied with the item or if you received the wrong item. Dollar General only allows you to return items to them within 30 days after you purchased them.
For your item to qualify for a return, it should not have any physical damages and it should be in the state that Dollar General mailed it to you. If your item qualifies for a return Dollar General will refund your money but they will deduct the shipping cost and any money that they spend while handling your order.
How To Return a Dollar General Cyber Monday Sale Item
To return an item to Dollar General, you can either follow the guidelines given below on how to return the item by mail or to the store or contact the Dollar General customer support team. Here is how you go about returning a Cyber Monday item to Dollar General;
How To Return an Item By Mail
1. You will require your Dollar General account username, your email address, and username
2. Confirm that your item meets the return criteria
3. Open the official Dollar General website
4. Login to your account using your username and password
5. Open the order history and proceed to returns and refunds
6. Dollar General will instruct you on how to print a return label
7. Pack your item in the original packaging together with all its contents or in case you do not have the original packaging, use another string box that is well sealed.
8. Remove the original shipping label from the packaging box and cover it with the new label
9. Include your order number, billing name, and address on the shipping label
10. Take the package to a UPS DropBox, store, alliance, or any UPS customer center or shipping outlet
11. Keep a copy of the shipping label that you printed
12. Dollar General will notify you when they receive your return package.
13. You can use the 18 digit return tracking number to track your return when you click on "track my return" from your order history.
15. You can also send an email to Dollar General
16. For more assistance, you can send a message to Dollar General through their Facebook or Twitter handles.
How To Return Your Dollar General Item To the Store
1. If you bought your Dollar General item from a physical store, it is easier to return it to the store.
2. Confirm that your item qualifies for a return according to Dollar General return policy
3. To return an item to a Dollar General store, pack the item in its original packaging and carry the official receipt
4. Take the box to the nearest Dollar General store
5. When you reach the store, go to the customer support desk and inform them that you would like to return the item.
6. Your return will be processed and Dollar General will refund you within 30 days.
After thousands of Dollar General customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Return an Item to Dollar General from Their Cyber Monday Sale? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Dollar General if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Dollar General in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Return an Item to Dollar General from Their Cyber Monday Sale? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.