If you want to cancel your account on Dollar Shave Club (DSC), you can do it in a few simple steps. To cancel your account, you must have an email address of the account along with the pin or password. Dollar Shave Club allows you to cancel your account whenever you wish. You may also pause your shipments for some time. Your reason for cancelling the account does not really matter. Follow these steps to cancel your account.
1. Go to the site and log in to your account. You can only cancel your account when logged in to your account.
2. Select the option 'Memberships Option.' At the bottom of the page
3. Click on the option 'Stop Subscription'
4. Follow the instructions to complete your cancellation
Cancelling Your Dollar Shave Club Account on iPhone or iPad
1. Open your web browser and go to Dollar Shave Club's website. (You can use any web browser.)
2. Log in to your account. If you signed in with your Google or Facebook account, click 'log in with Google' or 'log in with Facebook.'
3. Click 'Membership Settings.' If you are not signed in with the right account or not have an active membership, you may not find this option.
4. Tap 'Stop Subscription.'
5. Follow the instructions that follow
6. Confirm your cancellation.
7. Enter feedback based on your experience using the Dollar Shave Club. This step is optional.
You must send your request for cancellation on the first day of the month. If you send yours later, your request will be executed on the next month. You will continue to be charged for the rest of the month.
Thousands of Dollar Shave Club users struggle with the question of how to cancel their accounts. If, for example, you only shave once in a while, you will soon have too many blades. It is possible to cancel your account and get back to it when you need more. You may also need to cancel your account if you made an order by mistake. The process of cancelling your account should not take more than an hour.
If you made an order by mistake, you may pause your shipment temporarily or cancel your account completely.
Pausing Your Shipment After a Wrong Purchase
You may pause your shipments temporarily for up to three months at a time. Follow these steps to pause your account.
1. Go to your 'Account Page' and click on the option 'Membership Settings.'
2. Click on the option 'Pause Shipments'
3. Choose the duration you wish to pause your account
4. Select your reason for pausing the account
5. Click 'Pause' and then 'Okay.'
After a pause, you can resume your shipments as you please. Dollar Shave Club allows you to pause your account as often as you wish.
If you have trouble pausing your account, you should contact the customer support team for help. If you are trying to cancel your account because of problems with the service, the customer support team may help you solve them so you won't have to leave. The customer support is available by Facebook or email
You may have trouble cancelling your account if you haven't selected the right country. Check the flag of the country at the top of your page. If it is not yours, change it.
Dollar Shave Club has a supportive community that may help you with your problem. Whether you have trouble pausing or cancelling your account, you can always get tips and advice from the community. The community may also provide you with tips to prevent problems in the future.