DoorDash gives you the chance to make extra income that you may use to meet your short-term or long-term goals. You can earn money by making delivering within your neighborhood or in a city that you are visiting. If you wish to update the information on your Dasher profile, you can do it by following these simple steps;
Updating your Information via Mobile
1. Log in to the app
2. For iOS devices, click on the account option at the bottom toolbar. For Android, click on the triple-line menu symbol. You can find it in the upper left corner. Select Account.
3. Edit your profile information and add all the information that you may have left out.
4. Click 'Save' to complete the process.
Updating Your Information via the Website
1. Login to your account. Make sure that your phone number matches the number you intend to use while dashing. If you receive the two-step verification code to an old number, click on the option 'Get Help.' You can find it below the Verify Button. Request the code to be sent to your email where you can access it.
2. Tap on the option 'Profile'
3. Edit your profile information to add all your updates
4. Click 'Save' to complete the process.
Updating Your Bank Information
All payments from DoorDash are made exclusively through direct deposit. If you wish to update your bank information, follow these simple steps;
1. Launch your Dasher app
2. Navigate to the 'Earnings' tab at the bottom bar
3. Click on the red bank icon at the top right of your screen
4. Click on the option 'Update.' Make sure that you have provided a checking account. Dasher can't send money to a savings account. Enter the nine-digit routing number and your account number. When prompted, enter the two-step verification code that is sent to you. If you do not receive the code, click on the option 'Re-send code.' This step is meant to confirm that you are the owner of the Dasher account that you are using.
5. Click on the 'Submit' option. You will receive a message to confirm the change
6. After completing the process, check your bank account on the second Wednesday to confirm the transfer of payment was complete. If you have not received the payment, check your account details in the app.
DoorDash typically makes payments on Mondays. The payments take one to two business days to process.
Every time you update your banking information, you will receive an email with the title 'Dasher Bank Account Information Changed.' The message is meant to inform you that changes have been made to your account. If you did not initiate them, a third party may have taken over your account. Contact Dasher's support team as soon as you can to report the problem.
If you still have trouble updating your information, visit a local office near you and ask for help from the customer support team. If you are unable to visit an office, there are other ways to contact DoorDash. The best one is to send them an email. You may receive a reply in an average of 25 hours.
When sending an email, try to make your complaint as clear as possible. If members of the support team cannot understand your question, it may be difficult for them to help you. While it is important to keep your email brief, you should try to include all the necessary details. Be patient and use polite language. If you are requested to provide additional information, do it as soon as possible.
After thousands of DoorDash customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Update My Doordash Dasher Account Information? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting DoorDash if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like DoorDash in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Update My Doordash Dasher Account Information? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.