Dropbox, a popular file hosting service, makes it easy for users to share file storage. This is convenient for users who wish to share contents with others. It also is a useful tool for storing personal files across devices as Dropbox allows users to use the Cloud to save files. There may be times when you wish to change the language on your Dropbox account. This is easy to do with just a few simple steps. There are specific steps to take if you use your account on your computer and other steps to take if you use your account on your phone or tablet. If you have any questions, reach out to Dropbox.
1. The first thing you need to do is sign into your Dropbox account.
2. Next you will see, at the top of any of the pages, your profile picture or initials depending on which you set for your avatar.
3. Click on your avatar.
4. You will then click on Settings.
5. You will click on the General tab at this point.
6. You will see Preferences. Click Edit, which you will see next to Language.
7. From there you will need to select the language you wish to use from the window that pops up.
If you need help with the necessary steps to change your language on your Dropbox account on your computer, you can contact Dropbox.
When you use Dropbox on your phone or tablet, you are using the Dropbox app. The language you have chosen to use on your operating system will be the same language you are using in your Dropbox account.
1. Change the language on your phone's system.
2. This will automatically change the language on the app for your Dropbox account.
3. The next step is to restart your device.
4. After this is completed you will see that not only has your system language changed but also the language of all your apps.
If you need any assistance with the steps needed to change a Dropbox account on a phone or tablet, reach out to Dropbox.
After thousands of Dropbox customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change the Language on My Dropbox Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Dropbox if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Dropbox in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change the Language on My Dropbox Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.