If you're looking to change the email address on your Etsy account, you've come to the right place!
I'm going to assist with doing that in this guide. The process of changing your Etsy email address doesn't have to be difficult. Just follow along below, and you'll be done in no time.
Before we begin, go ahead and make a note of your current Etsy login email address and password. You'll need them!
1) Simply go to the Etsy website and click on the "login" link to login to your account. Be certain you have the correct email address and password to your Etsy account. This is probably going to be your old email address. Alternatively, think about what email address you may have used when creating your Etsy account and try that one as well.
If you're not able to recall your email address, I will give you a suggestion. You may have a significant amount of email addresses all forwarding to one primary email address you use most often. If you do, try searching that primary email account for the Etsy email that welcomed you when you created your account. Then, see what email address they sent it to, and that might help you to remember the correct one you can use to login with now.
2) Next, after you are logged in, go to the "Your Account" page within Etsy. Look for the "Your Account" icon and click on it.
Here you will find all of your Etsy account information and private details. You'll see a variety of options to choose from. I'll help you with that below.
3) Look carefully for the "Account Settings" link listed in this section of "Your Account" and click it.
4) After getting to "Account Settings", scroll to the "Email" section.
Here, you're able to enter your new email address in the "Change your email" text field. Do that now.
5) Click "Change email," and you're nearly finished!
6) Etsy will ask you to confirm your new email address and will send you out a confirmation email to the email address you just entered into the form.
7) Navigate to your email account on a separate browser tab or window. Open your email account and be on the lookout for the confirmation email that Etsy sent.
If you didn't receive it, be sure to check the spam folder. It may be hiding there. Or, give it a few minutes to come and refresh your email account to check for it again.
8) After you receive the email, read it and click on the "confirm your email" link. You'll be taken back to the Etsy website. On the Etsy website, you'll see a message that says, "your email address has been changed." That's it! You've done it!
9) If you're still having any issues, go ahead and visit our contact page for Etsy by going to this link: https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Etsy-com
Here you will find the easiest ways actually to speak with a human at Etsy. That way, if you need additional help changing your email address, they can help you directly.
After thousands of Etsy.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Email Address on My Etsy Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Etsy.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Etsy.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Email Address on My Etsy Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies