Evernote is a great tool for those who want to stay organized. One of the best features is how easy it is to use. If you misplace your password or simply want to reset it, this only takes a few steps to accomplish. You can always contact Evernote with questions.
If you've misplaced your password, you can still reset a new one. Follow these simple steps:
1. The first thing you need to do is sign into your account.
2. Navigate to Account Settings.
3. At this point, you need to enter either your email or your username.
4. Click Send Verification Email.
5. When you check your email for a link to reset your password, make sure you also check your spam folder in case that's where it went.
If you have any questions about how to reset a misplaced password, you can reach out to Evernote.
Maybe you just want to change your current password. There are many reasons you may want to do this. No matter what your reason is, resetting your current password can be easily done a couple different ways by following a few steps.
1. The first thing you need to do is go to Account Settings.
2. Navigate to Security Summary.
3. When you get there, go to Change Password.
4. This is where you enter a new password.
5. Click Update to complete this process.
Another way to reset your current password is to go to Evernote and choose to continue as a guest. Follow these steps to complete this process:
1. Open a support ticket at Evernote Support.
2. In the box, you need to write your current email address as well as any previous email addresses you may have used. Make sure you remember to not include your passwords.
3. At the question prompt "Did you ever have a paid subscription?" you will need to attach a payment receipt.
4. Next you will enter your username if you know it or your current email address.
5. Click Submit to submit your support ticket.
For more help, reach out to Evernote.
After thousands of Evernote customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Can I Reset My Evernote Password? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Evernote if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Evernote in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Can I Reset My Evernote Password? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.